Chapter 39

" Unexpectedly bad yet good timing"

.

..

...

..

.

Kiyoko cleared her throat before speaking, managers looks at her curious and thirsty for another tea.

"As we already talked about yamaguchi the shy one let me tell you about asahi!"

The managers squeal in delight, sitting closer to kiyoko and leaning.

"So this happened in clubroom...I was walking back to gym since I forgot my wallet, but while walking back I heard muffled voices and there I saw Asahi and Hinata kun but behind hinata kun is Daichi making out!"

At this point managers stuff their faces to their own pillow either screaming, embarrassed or punching the poor pillow.

"Ehem..Continue please..."

Kiyoko softly chuckle seeing their red faces  "So as I was saying Daichi is behind hinata, arms wrapped around his waist and softly kissing his head or neck.While Asahi is in front of him passionately kissing him his hands wandering everywhere."

"OH MY GHAD"

"T-that's HOT AF"

"It's getting hot in this room!"

"I love how Spicy is this"

Yachi laughs and lean into yukie, she wasn't to shock or anything but its still enough to paint red hue to her cheeks.

"Okay! Okay! Everyone! As I was about to leave to give them their privacy I heard Suga's voice and next thing I knew he's kissing Hinata's ankle up to his thigh!"

They all went quiet before hitting each other, widely smiling not caring if other hear them but they ship it all.

After their embarrassment calmed down they went back to their listening position as Kiyoko cleared her throat.

"So I saw them like that right? But it didn't last long as Ukai san came and knock so it was interrupted and you know how protective Ukai san to Hinata kun now"

They all nodded.

"Ukai san gave them a long earful scolding how they shouldn't bone his son or even doing it in public not lime he's agreeing, it's actually funny seeing how hinata trying to calm him down until he hug him"

"That's so wholesome!!"

A chorus of "yes" and "aww" came from the managers imagining how ukai amd hinata looks like.

"Okay moving on!"

"Who's next?"

"Nishinoya our libero."

"Spilll!!!"

"Okay so this happened 2 weeks ago, noya is limping the whole day and he was late for morning practice which never happened."

"Oh! I also saw noya senpai and hinata kun exchanging glances but noya senpai is glaring at hinata kun"

"Yes and my one and only conclusion is.."

"HINATA KUN TOPPED HIM!"

They all said/screamed before laughing and complimenting hinata or teasing nishinoya. After calming down.

"Is there more?"

"Nope!"

"How about the other 4?"

"Enno? Kino? Narita and tanaka?"

"Yes! "

"Well the other three looks like they're in relationship but tanaka is straight-"

"And devoted to you-"

"Ah yes but-"

Be
fore kiyoko can finish her sentence a knock interrupted her.

"Girls it's time to sleep and keep you voices down, thank you and good night!"

"O-oh goodnight sensei!"

They said back through the close door.

"Okay everyone goodnight!"

'Goodnight!/Night!/ Nightyy!"

_________________________________________

OMGGGGGGG I JUST REALIZED THAT WE REACHED 30K + READS AND 1K+ VOTES!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAP MY LIL SUNSHINES ~! 🌞