Chapter 11

"WHATTT?!"

.

..

...

..

.

They all arrived at the amusement park and it's a total chaos to karasuno. Daichi and Suga are holding Tanaka and Noya to collar so they won't run off, Asahi is nervously looking at the rides with yamaguchi trying to cheer him up but got nervous, Tsukishima is trying to trigger to kageyama to go to roller coaster to which he replied by saying colorful and holy words to him.

Meanwhile with Hinata are dragging kenma and kuroo to carousel attracting others but he didn't noticed and keep smiling. Kuroo and Kenma let themselves be dragged and finally they arrived but there a long line.

Since he already attracted a lot of people the line gave them way to be first, almost looks like a waves parting to each side, Hinata gave them all smiles and thank them. Kuroo was still awed and kenma he's used to it....

"Wow chibi chan!!"

"Huh? "

"You always do that!!"

"Do what?"

"Don't mind him shoyo..Let's go"

"O-okay!!"

They hop on the horse with kuroo and hinata shouting and laughing loudly to each other, it melts everyone heart everytime hinata waves or salute to them, and well kenma is calmly sitting  and playing.

Daichi and Suga manage to calmed the team down but now they don't have any idea where hinata is, so they decided to walk around as a team because they have to avoid trouble.

Hinata finished riding the carousel and other extreme rides when they pass a clothing store and went in because kenma wants to dress him up and since he didn't see any problem in it he agreed, kuroo is following them not too behind but still with distance since he's trying to spot the karasuno.

Karasuno took a break since they been walking round and round but still haven't seen hinata when suddenly they saw a familiar hair walking toward to where they are resting. They all blushed and jaw dropped because he look so cute and HOT.

Some of them have to use the bathroom to take care their business just real quick while othes refrain themselves,

The trio ordered their food and look for a seat but there is no more seat enough for 3 do they took 2 with hinata sitting on kuroo lap and kenma across them. The team suddenly looks gloomy and smelt jealousy with Suga cursing at kuroo for tainting his his poor innocent baby.