Chapter 16

"park"

.

..

...

..

.

Tsukishima's pov:

I look at that shrimp as he went to king, he smiled brightly asking for more tosses, I won't lie but I feel jealous I know it's not so like me because I'm a salty as they said but I'm still a person that has soft side and that shrimp knew and witnessed that.

______________________flashback________________________

I was walking at the nearby park when I saw kids playing around, and I'm so weak for them and cute things

I approached them smiling yes smiling you stupid b-

(a/n: just go -,-)

as I expected they recognize me because I always come and play with.

I also have gifts *cough* dinosaurs *cough* in my bag to give them since I had too much and I rather see them with my precious and cute little din- as I was saying I have too much and I just want to make them happy.

I keep playing with when they suddenly ran to someone and hug his legs and I awfully knew him.

"Shrimp..What are you doing here?" I said as my smiles fades

"Well..What do you think? Of course I'm visiting my little angels" he cheerfully said as the kids squeal and jumps on him

"o-oi don't jump like that you could get hurt ok?"

"I-I'm sorry onii chan"

"It's okay, now why don't you all play and no fighting and I'll just talk to tsukki onii chan" the kids eagerly nod and ran to play at the playground while hinata walks to me and sat to another swing.

"hey tsukki I didn't expect you to be here" he said while looking at the kids with soft look, he wasn't laughing at me or teasing me.

"Is it bad? And it's none of your business"

"no I didn't say it's bad just shock but not as much as you imagine"

"Why?"

"Well kids are just so cute that you can't ignore them even if your so salty everyone have a soft spot for kids and I kinda noticed it before "

"Noticed what?!?"

"That you like cute things.."

"Your spouting nonsense.."

"No I'm sure I was you looking at the kids and toys when we ways hangout or go to mall so that's how I knew and don't worry I won't laugh or judge you" he said with his hands crossed secretly in cross. He won't judge he's a tease.

While he's saying all of that he's brown orbs and piercing to me and I feel weak and ready to shed tear right there I know it's lame to cry just because of that but

(a/n: he soft af)

-suddenly a kid came and pull him away

I snapped out of my senses and smiled to myself. That's when I knew that he's not all about volleyball and meatbuns, he's someone can ease your mind and easy to love.

____________________flashback ends____________________

After that day we always go together at the park every weekend to play, it's like it's our own little secret and I'm happy that we have our own cute angels.

And I promised to myself that I will confess not now but I will.

"Oi tsukki come block with me!!"

"Yeah sure shrimp"

"YOU- HINATA AND TSUKISHIMA DON'T FIGHT!"

"H-hai!!"

yeah. I fell for this stupid fcking moe...

_________________________________________________________

Gaaaahhh henlooo thank you for reading and voting I appreciate everything thing and..

see you in next chapter!!! (^‿^✿)