Chapter 17

Nishinoya's pov:

I came earlier than the others heck even earlier than kagayema and my cute kouhai/kohai?

(a/n: which one is right?)

I came across the the the blooming trees in karasuno and it's really a beautiful sight maybe if a girl confess to me here it will be so romatic and then the wind will blow our hair and her skirt- so as I was saying I've been thinking shoyo for a while.

I'm actually a bisexual and tanaka knows he's my bro ffs. I like our goddess kiyoko san but I think that I have something more for shoyo.

I reached the bench where I first met and where shoyo called me his 'senpai' I was so happy since it's the first time someone called me senpai but as he called me senpai I noticed his fluffy hair, pointed cute nose, pale skin, pinkish cheeks, freckles and his plump lips that I want to place my lips and just take him somewhere and have him all mine and mine alone.

(a/n: chileee..;-;)

I was mesmerized but that is not where I fell inlove with him. Yes I love him and I would never deny it.

_______________flashback________________

Nishinoya's pov:

It was after the practice and I decided to stay and practice my receiving.everyone already left even tanaka since saeko nee chan need him for something I'm receiving the ball from the wall nonstop when suddenly it rains, it wasn't hard but just drops so I continued.

After a half minutes I took a break, as I sat thunder boom which made me scream like a fucking little girl, yes I'm afraid of thunder and at a times like this I just want to bury myself in my bed,curl up, headphone banging in my room trying to cover up the thunder. I hate thunders, they come and go without leaving a trace but they look so stunning and beautiful  but leave so fast like...my mother..But I do not hate her she just really need to go and we have no control of it....

I was pathetically on the floor crying hugging myself, rocking myself and ignoring my surroundings that I didn't noticed that someone came.

3rd pov:

As noya keep crying, flinching and screaming everytime the thunder boom he didn't noticed that someone came in.

Hinata was in the middle of his way home when he saw that he forgot his cute yellow with sun designs lunch box at the gym, he took a turn and bike down once again.

After a minutes raindrops fell and he sped up since he doesn't have extra shirt to wear if he's going to be wet

(a/n : 👀)

As much a he loves the rain he want to hit each drop and tell them to stop.

(a/n: how-[H: idk bitc-[innocent little cinnamon roll..-[H: oh...[ yeah..)

He arrived at the gym and slowly ooeb the door looks around and what he found is not his lunch back but he's trembling senpai, he quickly ran to him and softly poke him.

Nishinoya's pov:

I flinched when I felt someone poke me and that's when I saw him 'shoyo' he's look so worried and confuse and if it wasn't for the thunder booming outside I will pin him and ravish hi-.

Without any second thought I scramble my way to him and cling as if my life depends on him as the damn thunder booms again, he was stiff for a moment but he instantly hugged me back, softly patting mg and murmuring 'how it's okay' and 'how I'm okay' and 'he's here by my side'

Surprisingly it works and my breathing slowly became stable and my body relaxed and leaning on him. If you don't know us and you saw our position it's look like were doing something and shoyo is the TOP but I want to be a top buuuttt -

"Noya senpai?"

"Are you ok?"

"Do you feel better?"

Shoyo keeps asking me but all I want to do is bury myself and feel his warmth, suddenly shoyo pick me up and walk to the nearest bench he sat WITH ME ON HIS LAP... I-...

I felt his arms snake around my waist and pulls me closer, I look at him with widen eyes and there I see his plump lips closely and all I want to do is to kiss it,
I close my eyes and ready to kiss him but he just put my head in his shoulder and softly pat my head.

"I hope you don't mind, I always do this to my sister when she feel scared."

"I-I'm n-not scared.."

"Noya senpai you were crying and trembling earlier "

"Well.."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone that my cool senpai cried and trembling on the floor."

I blush as I realize how CLOSE we are I can accidentally move and kiss his neck but I heard him talk and this time I didn't  replied.

at his last encouragement I don't know if I would be hapy or offended.

Minutes pass the rain stopped same with roating thunders, I'm too exhausted to talk or move and I guess shoyo noticed that.

He chuckled and stand uo with me hanging like a koala.

"Where..?"

"I'm taking you home noya senpai"

"No..Down..Ok.."

"Noya san you can't even speak straight.."

That's the last thing I heard as my mind came black and my vision black.

3rd pov:

Hinata chuckles as he was his senpai asleep and slightly snoring, he went out but not before locking the door.

He took his bag and noya's and start walking to his house since it's near and they always go there to play same with tanaka.

Noya came back safe and sound as he's mother thanks hinata.

The next day noya can't talk to hinata but hinata confronts him and tell him that it's ok and that it's gonna be their little secret which made noya excited.

____________flashback end______________

I chuckle as I remember shoyo keeps asking me if I'm okay and I just replied him with a nod and hug that makes our teammates glare at me..Why?

Wel everytime I hug him when he ask me if I'm fine he'll hug me back and sometimes put me in his lap softly patting my back or my head...It was a good advantage.. Yeah but also embarrassing...

I sigh as I arrived at the gym, I put down my bag and went to change at the clubroom. I was already half naked when someone barge in.

"OH?! NOYA SENPAI!!"

"SHOYOOO"

"NOYA SENPAAAI"

"SHOY- "

"Shut up."

"D-daichi san..."

"I can hear both of your voices outside the clubroom."

"Gomenasai.."

"Just change and go to the gym."

We all changed but as soon as daichi left shoyo looks at me as I look back and both laugh.

Yeah I love him.

_______________________________________

I know I know that this is not good and a boring chapter but please bare with meee I'm kinda stress and thank you for reading this my little sunshineees~!! 🌞

See you in next chapter!!