Camila grabbed a pair of clothes, and quickly sprinted to the bathroom to change. I walked out of the bedroom with a huge ass smile on my face. I just fucked Camila and even though it made my side hurt, and my wrists were bleeding, it was hot and really planned out. I didn't know Camila could be so creative and sensual.

--

I grabbed my plate of food, and walked out to see all the tables were full except for one at the end. There was no one for a 6 foot radius of me which made me feel super lonely and bad about even being there. I took out my phone and scrolled through my Twitter feed to see what rumors were popping up now. A plate slammed down beside me and that familiar girl I ran into only a while ago was staring at me. "Hey y/n."
I looked up with a goofy smile, "Lilah, right?"
She smiled, "I see your phone is charged." I nodded. It was quiet for a second and I picked up my fork to start to dig in. "You don't remember me, do you?" I shook my head. "One of the first times you hung out with Camila was also with me."
I tried to think back but all of the moments I have with Camila are a blur by now because we are usually always together. "I'm sorry. I still don't remember. To be honest, I don't remember last month fully."
"Its okay. I'll tell you. Camila invited you to a sleep over and we played spin the bottle. It was a few days after her audition, I think."
My eyes widened, "Spin the bottle? I was a freshman playing spin the bottle?" I'm guessing I played it to kiss Camila and vice versa.
She giggled and ate a bite of food, "Yeah. We had to kiss though." She looked down at her plate and this cute scrunch happened. She looked back up to me feeling a little awkward, "I don't even know why I said that."
I put my hand on hers innocently and smiled, "Lilah, it's cool. I don't really care."
I pulled my hand away when I saw another plate crash down beside me. I looked up to see a jealous Camila, "I see you two have become acquainted." Lilah smiled brightly, and got up to hug Camila. My girlfriend gave me a stern look before Lilah sat back down. Austin quickly joined us which made me want to eat in the bathroom. "What are you two gossiping about?" Mila asked.
Lilah smiled, "I was talking about that time at that sleepover we had when we were younger."
I just turned to eat my food and not pay attention to Mila's stare. "Oh really? Specifically what about?" My brunette baby asked.
"You really wouldn't be interested." I spoke up fiddling with my fork.
"Try me." Camila ordered.
"The spin the bottle thing? Where y/n and I kissed. I just reminded her about it." Lilah admitted.
A sharp pain went through my side feeling so awkward about the moment. I heard Camila's fake laugh, "Oh, yeah. I remember that. How was it, y/n?"
"To be honest, I don't really remember. I'm just eating some food and listening to the Miami background." I laughed trying to make the pain go away for a second.
Austin spoke up, "Wait, you three played spin the bottle?"
I looked up to see Camila smirking, "Yeah, but that was years ago. We were young and naive. Right, y/n?"
I nodded. My head started hurting a little. I needed to take at least one Percocet because I felt like my ribs were breaking in two. I got up from the table and hurried inside to my Jansport bag to grab 1 Percocet. I walked into the kitchen to get a plastic cup and fill it with iced tea.

I walked out with the cup in my hand and sat back in my seat after taking the pill. "Sorry, what were we talking about?" I asked trying to comprehend everything before I got drugged up.
"Nothing." Camila shortly replied to me.
I rolled my eyes and began eating the rest of my food. I started to feel a little high, but not as bad as I would be on two Percocets. They were having their own conversations and that's when I heard my name which made me look up.
"Who are you dating, y/n?" Lilah asked with a genuinely sweet smile.
I returned the favor then looked down with a slight frown, "Um, it's really complicated."
"So, a booty call?" Austin laughed from behind Camila.
I looked up to him and the drugs made me want to punch his lights out. "No, Austin." I mocked. "Not like a booty call. I like someone and I can't be with them. If you had any sense of dignity, you'd keep your idiotic comments to yourself." I warned.
"Oo," Lilah broke in the conversation to make it less awkward. "So, you aren't dating anyone?"
"Lilah!" Camila yelled to her somewhat younger cousin.
I stopped her, "No, Mila. She wants to know. And the answer is that, so far that everyone knows, I am single."
Camila was gritting her teeth at the answer trying to hold back what she really wanted to say. I just gave her a slight nod then looked to Lilah who had a huge smile on your face.
"I don't see how anyone like you can be single, y/n. I could see a lot of people trying to snatch you up." Lilah commented causing Camila to take a big gulp of her drink to stay quiet.
"Not really, well not that I know of. I'm kinda a one type gal." I admitted feeling the pill take over me calmly.
Lilah pushed her plate away and smirked, "So, you're gay?"
I coughed as my rice went down the wrong way once I heard her question, "Woah, kid. I barely know you. I'm not telling you my sexual orientations and where they may or may not lie."
"It was just a question, jeez. I'll be honest. I came out to my Mom last week so that's why I'm so open about it. It's new and cool to be free." Lilah replied to me, licking her lips after taking a sip of water.
"Wow, Mila. Isn't that great? Your own cousin is officially out." I had the bitchiest tone ever. I began clapping my hands. "Let's congratulate her. Good job, Lilah."
Lilah wasn't fazed by my sarcasm, she just encouraged it. Although, Camila was about to murder me. "Thank you, y/n. And you never answered my question."
"Yeah, I am. Why do you even want to know so bad?" I asked pushing my hair out of my face.
She smirked at me like I was the only person at the table, "'Cause I just want to know." Her voice was almost seductive.
Mila spoke up breaking the sexual tension that was just built, "Lilah, I thought you were dating Travis. Since when did you turn gay?"
"I've always been gay, Travis was just a beard, Mila." Lilah took a chug of her red solo cup.
I laughed because Austin was Mila's beard. Camila knew what I was laughing about and just stared me down.
Before we could continue the conversation, Alejandro spoke up. "Time to go open presents. Take your places in the house and grab your presents to give them away. We need everyone on the first floor, so pack in."