"What?" Riley whipped her head towards him.

"Voldemort is going to target you and I don't want that to happen," Harry's voice cracked.

"Harry, I really don't give a fuck about what that bald bitch is gonna do to me. I told you that I'll always be there for you and I'm not breaking that," the blonde's chin was raised and she looked strong.

"I just don't want you to be hurt," the boy who lived looked down and suddenly looked like the boyish boy that Riley first fell in love with.

"Believe me, Harry, I'll be okay," she smiled.

"I'm in love with you," Harry's heart beat fast.

"I know, and I'm in love with you," Riley giggled as she took his face and kissed him with so much love and passion.

Her stomach exploded with butterflies and her heart started beating fast as well. He still had that effect on her after all this time.

He kissed her back cupping her face as the two of them got lost in the kissing.

....

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Riley sat at a dining table silently. They were all extremely tired from the events that happened over the last few days. They had slept a lot and had also filled up their stomachs with a lot of food.

It was warm inside Shell Cottage and the environment was serene.

Riley closed her eyes and rested her head on Harry's shoulder as he threaded his hand through her hair. He peppered kisses all over her skin.

Ron's older brother, Bill filled a kettle while Luna played with a windchime that hung from a window.

"It's beautiful here," Luna said.

"It was our Aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house... what's left of us, at least," Bill sighed.

"Muggles think these keep evil away. But they're wrong," Luna touched the windchime again as Bill studied her curiously.

"I need to talk to the goblin," Harry suddenly spoke making everyone's heads snap up.

The group stood up except for Luna who continued to play with the windchime. Bill joined them.

Bill knocked three times on the goblin's door and then opened it.

"How are you?" Harry asked once Bill had left.

"Alive," the goblin replied.

"You probably don't remember-" the chosen one was cut off by the goblin's hand.

"That I showed you to your vault the first time you visited Gringotts? Even amongst goblins,you are famous, Harry Potter. You buried the elf. I saw you," he nodded over to the grave.

"Yeah, he did," Riley put her hand on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"I don't believe we've met, Griphook," the goblin introduced himself to the American.

"Riley Madden," Riley nodded.

"Anyway, you also brought me here," Griphook said which Harry nodded in response.

"You are a very unusual wizard," Griphook commented.

"Why did you leave Gringotts?" Harry inquiered.

"Soon the Death Eaters will control it. That was unacceptable to me," Griphook answered honestly.

"Then you're on our side," Ron had a hint of hope in his voice.