Chapter 5

The next day Noah didn't talk to any of the girls or glance their way whatsoever. 

The three girls didn't give him the time of day either. 

During transfiguration class, that same day Riley and Amira squeezed Hazel next to them which Professor McGonagall frowned upon. 

She sent Hazel over to sit next to Millicent Bulstrode who insulted her left and right. 

After class, Riley hexed the Slytherin girl who had baby carrots spurting out of her nose. Pansy took her to the hospital wing and rattled to Professor Snape who gave her detention.

During potions, Harry had to be excused because some interviewer was interviewing the champions. 

An excited third-year named Colin Creevey led him out of the classroom. 

Ron didn't even say anything to him because he like Noah believed that Harry put his name in the goblet of fire. 

A lot of students also thought this way and didn't bother speaking to him. 

In addition, the Hufflepuff students took every chance they had to insult Harry because they thought that Harry was taking away the glory from Cedric. 

Hufflepuff barely got a pinch of recognition so they were outraged at Harry.

The Ravenclaws on the other hand didn't know what to think of it. They were divided. Many thought that Harry was arrogant but some thought that he wasn't stupid enough to enter his name into the goblet.

The Slytherins acted the same but except for bullying every Gryffindor they diverted their attention onto poor Harry.

Riley, Amira, and Hazel took pity on him and would always defend him.

"Bye, Harry!" Riley waved. 

Harry gave her a sideways smile and exited the class. 

Noah Sanders glared daggers at Riley, a look that had never been reserved for her but only enemies.

....

Harry Potter waited awkwardly next to the other champions. Madison Carrelli gave him a small smile and Cedric Diggory shook his hand but the other champions glanced away.

Suddenly a puff of smoke came from a camera and a woman appeared. She had a blonde bob of hair and she was well-groomed and dressed.

"What a charismatic quartet. Hello!" The woman told the champions who all stayed huddled in a small group. She walked over to them and shook each of their hands.

"I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course, you know that don't you? It's you we don't know, you're the news! What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" she slapped Madison's cheeks playfully which made her wince.

Rita came behind Harry and Cedric and put her arms on their shoulders.

"What mysteries do the muscles mask? does courage lie beneath those curls?" she touched Cedric's hair which made him extremely uncomfortable.

"In short, what makes a champion tick? Me, myself, and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers," she went in front of the champions again.

"So, who's feeling up to sharing? Mmm?" she asked the champions. Fleur Delacour was currently looking down at her nails. Krum suddenly found a window interesting and Madison shuffled her feet and Cedric just whistled while Harry did nothing.

"We shall start with the youngest. Lovely," She grabbed Harry into a broom cupboard. 

Harry's heart pounded he was in close proximity to the writer which he found uncomfortable.