[08]

the haechan drought finally ended yesterday😭✊

🌈

"hey hyuck!" donghyuck wiped the sweat in his forehead before turning his head. he's been cleaning the park for two hours now and the heat is already coming in his body.

and it's been two days since he last saw mark. after what happened, xiaojun was the one who told him what he would do as a punishment and one of those is cleaning the park.

"don't smile at me like that jaemin or else i'll throw you at the trash bin" he glared when jaemin approached him smiling happily.

"didn't know you'd slay this job hyuck" the tan male then picked the nearest empty plastic bottle and threw it to his direction.

"aw! what was that for?!" jaemin pouted and caressed his arm. "what do you want jae?"

he continued in doing his job so he can finish it as soon as possible. it's like he's been grilled because of the hot temperature.

"can't i see my best friend?" donghyuck rolled his eyes dragging the garbage bag with him.

"where's renjun?"

the tan male's question then made jaemin remember the reason why he approached him. "the principal called him and when he went back, he didn't look so happy"

"why?" the other boy stopped and faced him.

"apparently, he's assigned to tutor someone" donghyuck raised a brow when a smile formed into jaemin's lips.

"jeno, he's been assigned to tutor him" jaemin giggled making donghyuck look at him weirdly. "and why do you look happy?"

"i don't know, they're cute together" if you would see donghyuck now, it's like his brows are connecting forming a line.

"are you high?" he was confused on why jaemin seemed to not be affected by it, "aren't you supposed to be jealous or something?"

jaemin frowned, "well yes i am because he's only tutoring jeno, i have low grades too!"

the other male mentally slapped his forehead. he find it weird, jaemin likes jeno, renjun like jaemin and with that situation the chinese is on, there's a possibility that jeno will fall for renjun.

but the thing he's really confused is if jeno likes jaemin back? from what jaemin told him, that boy ordered jaemin to date him and a few days later they become so close that you could mistook them as a couple.

gay bar | markhyuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara