[06]

while heading to the office he couldn't help but think about what punishment will he get. he had broken many rules made by the president and if ever the consequences will be severe then it makes sense.

the boy is like a butterfly in the campus, freely spreading its wings and not caring about his surroundings.

he's fine receiving punishments for the other rules that he had broken but he's against to those homophobic rules he had violated. why would they punish him for breaking gay rules when in fact he's gay?

there was this one time he decided to stand an lgbt q club and proposed it to the council.

he even had to physically fight their homophobic secretary to make them agree.

in the end the fight with the secretary was not worth it though because the president obviously didn't like his kind and he also thought about the possibility of some members being secretly gay or something.

when he went to the office that time and suggested it, some members looked like they were just forced to follow the superior.

it seems like not all of them are fond with the president, take for example the guy in front of him. he looked so disgusted when he addressed mark as 'president' earlier.

"so here we are" xiaojun faced donghyuck stopping at a white door. the tan male then noticed two little chinese character pendants in his wrist when he fixed his glasses using his finger.

donghyuck squinted his eyes at him. having chenle and renjun as his close friends made him learn a little bit on how to read chinese names.

"who's yangyang and kunhang?" he suddenly blurted out startling the boy. xiaojun eyes widened and immediately hid his arm on his back.

"w-what are y-you s-saying?" xiaojun gulped and his voice trembled.

"wait i know yangyang but who's kunhang? and why are you wearing a bracelet with their names in it?" the tan male bombarded him with questions. he's familiar with yangyang, a loud boy around his age from the other class.

the vice president inhaled and pulled donghyuck not far from the door.

"listen here donghyuck, I don't know you can read in chinese and you caught me already so please" he leaned closer and checked their surroundings.

donghyuck's brows furrowed curiosity filling him up.

"please don't say this to anyone especially to the president, promise me" he raised his pinky finger and donghyuck followed, connecting their pinky fingers together. "i may look like i'm not trusted with shits but don't worry I won't tell it to anyone, i promise"