[01]

hello hello yeoreobun! so im back again with this new short story and i must say this is kinda the opposite of "paper planes" which is also a short markhyuck fic;> if you haven't read that yet then please do check it out if you want. i hope you'll enjoy this one:))) lezzgediittt!

and oh, read at your own risk uwu</3

🌈

"fuck all men!"

donghyuck flinched in his seat when a pink haired boy slammed his hands in the table. he was just peacefully eating alone in the cafeteria after that two hour long math class which drained his energy and evaporated his non existent braincells.

he almost choke on his food because of the boy's sudden appearance.

"yeah fuck yourself instead" he gave him a glare before going back to his business.

"aren't you going to ask me about what happened?" the boy in front of him raised his left brow observing the other one.

donghyuck placed his chopsticks down and sipped his drink, "thanks for reminding me jaemin so what happened?"

jaemin rolled his eyes at his friend's sarcastic remark and pulled a chair for him to sit. he messed up his hair in frustration remembering what he had encountered earlier.

"that jerk! just because he's hot doesn't mean he can order me around!" donghyuck chuckled after hearing jaemin's complain.

"what did jeno do this time?" jaemin closed his eyes in anger and opened it seeing donghyuck's smirk.

lee jeno is a known player in their school, both in basketball and in girls. it just happened that jaemin and jeno's paths crossed.

the tan male could see jaemin's cheeks slowly turning into the shade of pink.

"he ordered me to d-date him" his voice became small as he blurted those words. donghyuck couldn't help but laugh his ass off. "then did you agree?"

"do i look like i had a choice? it was an order coming from him and you know he gets what he wants" jaemin puffed his cheeks glaring at some students who were looking at them.

"i thought you were the type who likes to rebel jae, never knew mister player would make you act like his pretty dog" donghyuck once again sipped his drink and due to his laughter he eventually chocked and it was jaemin's turn to laugh.

"karma is a bitch my friend" jaemin grinned making him roll his eyes.

"just pray the council won't caught you two or else you're dead unicorn" their school's student council apparently does not fancy rainbow things especially their president. he's strict when it comes to relationships between the same genders.

"oh my gods now I remember, that canadian boy of yours made another stupid rule, same genders in this school isn't allowed to date each other and public display of affection is banned" donghyuck's brow then arched at jaemin's statement.

"ok first of all he's not my canadian boy and second of all what the fuckery fuck? what kind of insecticide did he sip for breakfast?" he was clearly not happy about what he have heard like why on earth would the council interfere with the student's personal matters and relationships?

donghyuck badly want to launch at the president for making that as a rule.

"damn everything was ok when jaehyun hyung was the president" jaehyun graduated about two years ago and before that he was the one who handled the school council and in that years the entire school was free not until mark stepped in.

before, there were no bullies who would dare to bully those students who's blood is rainbows but now they're freely roaming around discriminating and making fun of them.

"that freaking homophobic gorgeous looking hot ass school council president is making me go crazy" donghyuck spitted and jaemin just nodded.

"you should date him hyuck and bend his straight ass" jaemin let out a small laugh after seeing donghyuck's red cheeks.

"hah not even in your wildest dream and besides who fucking cares about his rule? as if he's the one who raised me" well donghyuck is also quite known for not obeying these homophobic rules. he does what he wants and everybody knows he's gay and he's proud of it. his sassy attitude makes the bullies back off.

jaemin just sighed envious of his best friend. if donghyuck doesn't care about what people says about him then the pink haired boy is the total opposite. he doesn't have the guts to come out of his shell and share it to the world. his parents is not a fan of bendable stuffs and heck they don't even know that their son is actually a daughter.

lucky for donghyuck his parents are supportive and he also envied it, the male was clearly loved and here he is afraid that his parents might hate him for what he is.

"you're spacing out jaemin, what's wrong?" donghyuck worriedly eyed him. sure they spit fire with each other but at the other side they love each other not romantically but more like a brotherly love. "i'm just worried about my parents it's just nothing"

donghyuck folded his arms and gave jaemin a serious look.

"if they disown you, we'll welcome you with open arms especially mom, it looks like she loves you more than her own son" he then wiped his fake tear.

jaemin smiled, "of course im more handsome than you that's why"

donghyuck then grabbed his chopsticks attempting to stab the other male with it. jaemin leaned closer and checked whether someone's listening to them or not and when he saw that everyone was busy with their own worlds he whispered.

"hey by the way about your part time job, can you sign me up?" donghyuck then know what he meant and smiled.

let's just say the sunshine has a little secret and he knows that he will be punished if the council hears about it but you only live once so why not cherish your remaining moments?