[15]

the bartender laughed at the male. donghyuck's cheeks turned red out of embarrassment, he totally forgot about the bartender making drinks in the other side of the counter.

"he passed out after finishing three bottles, poor kid"

donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line, "did he pay for these?"

the bartender smiled before shaking his head making the other sigh. what on earth was mark doing here? thinking that he went to a bar to get drunk so maybe the canadian has a problem.

"mark? hey mark" he lightly tapped his cheeks but there were no responses coming from him. donghyuck bit his lower lip and reached for mark's pocket.

after feeling his wallet he slowly pulled it out, "this is so weird" he mumbled with his cheeks still at the shade of red.

the boy successfully got the wallet and took out some cash before handing it to the man. "it looks like i'm stealing but i'm not, i'm just paying the drinks that he drank with his money" he nodded at himself while saying those words.

"your boyfriend?" donghyuck whipped his head towards the bartender and immediately disagreed, "n-no!"

the other male only laughed at him and walked towards a customer that just sat leaving the two.

mark? his boyfriend?

oh how he wish-

"oh my god what happened here?" his auntie saw them and couldn't help but widen her eyes.

"h-he passed out auntie, i-i think i should help him" she seemed to understand the situation and helped donghyuck carry him.

"what on earth is he made of? rocks?" donghyuck whispered trying his best not to stumble. mark is heavy as hell.

finally after a few steps they reached the door. the woman rushed and pulled the door for donghyuck to pass.

the winds once again greeted them but instead of getting cold, the tan male could feel his self heating up because of mark's heavy breath on his neck.

never in his life he imagined getting in a situation like this with mark. heck why did he even approached him in the first place? he could just leave him there.

but of course something inside him opposed that and his guts told him to help the boy or else he'll regret it.