[31]

it's sad to say that the next chapter will be the last chapter for this book:"( but all things must come to an end to start a new beginning of another story so yeah let's goooooo!!!!!!

🌈

the deafening silence made donghyuck tremble while holding mark's arm. seeing both of his parents caught them doing something inappropriate inside their household, he knew they fucked up so bad.

the two males were still half naked and mark's father looked at them in disgust and anger. disgust because another son of his is gay and anger because he had doubted that this will happen.

"you brought shame to this family!" mr. lee yelled in anger startling donghyuck. the old man then pointed a finger at mark, "you and your brother is such a disgrace!"

his wife on his side went back to reality and immediately held her husband's arms to prevent him from doing anything, "h-honey"

"if only i knew that i will be raising to filthy faggots in this home!" the father yelled again and tears started rolling from donghyuck's eyes.

mark didn't deserve this. he deserve a better father. a father who'll understand and accept him for who he really is. he didn't know he will be able to witness this with his own eyes.

"mark" donghyuck whispered his voice slowly cracking after feeling mark's anger. the canadian stared at his father darkly with his fist curled up.

"you have no right to tell us who we should be, you have no right to judge us" mark spoke coldness evident in his tone. hearing it his father let out a sarcastic laugh.

"so this what happens when you get to talk to that jaehyun again huh?" mr. lee sent a glare but mark didn't budge, "i just left this house for a month and i already received news that my son's heart turned pink while i was away"

"honey c-calm down" mrs. lee begged while crying. she doesn't want this to happen again yet here they are. as if losing jaehyun as her son isn't enough. the man harshly removed his arm from her grip and also glared at her.

"no you don't understand this, woman! i heard that your son started supporting gay shits and interacted with jaehyun! that useless boy probably brainswashed him making him go this way! i don't have a gay son woman and i would never wish to have one!"

"then you shouldn't have had children in the first place!" his voice echoed inside the room. mark was now so close in bursting up and it scared donghyuck, "what kind of father are you?!"

donghyuck and both mark's parents were stunned with what he had said. mrs. lee sobbed still trying to make her husband listen to her but it was no use.

"you piece of shit!" mr. lee yelled back and harshly pulled his hands out from his wife before storming in towards mark's direction.

donghyuck gasped when his boyfriend landed on the floor after receiving the hard punch. his eyes widened and his whole body seemed to freeze up.