[19]

7 dream breaking records left and right yes well deserve kings!! hot sauce is indeed 'that' cb!

and finals are finally over! im sorry for the long wait😭 lmao idk how to write anymore so im sorry if this chap is kinda dull😭😭😭

🌈

"i cant believe i fucking confessed to him!"

donghyuck shouted on top of his lungs while murdering his pillow, punching and throwing it everywhere. jaemin in front of him casually sipped the juice mrs lee prepared for them not getting distracted with the mess the tan male had done to his room.

they don't have classes today and donghyuck decided to call jaemin up and let out his emotions into the boyhe had also gone wild for over an hour now.

"indirectly hyuck at least" he calmly said making the latter grip his hair.

"atleast?!" he plopped into the floor looking so helpless.

"yes and you blurting out those things to him just means that i'm right" donghyuck frowned at him in disbelief.

his mouth and emotions betrayed him right on the spot and he doesn't know how to face mark.

he knows mark is not dumb and he's sure that right now the boy is disgusted. of all the possible answers, why did his mouth chose to spit those out?

"i hate that you're right jae" jaemin smirked at him. donghyuck is his best friend and it's his first time seeing him acting this way.

"oh young love~" the pink haired sang making gestures with his hands.the tan male rolled his eyes, "what a moral support grandpa it really helped me thank you so much"

jaemin shot him a teasing look making the other throw a pillow at his face which he managed to dodge and hugged it instead.

"no problem grandson" jaemin replied causing donghyuck to glare at him.

"gods why did i even call you?" he groaned and pulled back himself to his bed. the other male just watched him looking like a whole mess.

"because if you'll call renjun you know he will choke you to your death"

"and you wish he will choke you instead" donghyuck was now the one who's smirking while seeing as how jaemin's cheeks turn red.

"s-stop changing the topic!"

donghyuck laughed at the sight of jaemin panicking in his seat. the poor boy looked so red while clinging on the pillow.

"hey! we were talking about mark and your confession to him!" he blurted out.

the tan male then let out a deep sigh. right, this problem is not yet resolved.

"if you're worried about what will hyuck then we better see what's going to happen tomorrow"

donghyuck messed his hair up for the millionth of time staring outside the window of their classroom. unfortunately mark has been ignoring him since morning and this is what he's afraid of.

he still has his mission to find out what the canadian's secret is but it looked like it won't be happening anymore.

"he's homophobic, bitch!" he whisper-yelled. of course mark will avoid him, he's gay and mark is an anti.