[02]

donghyuck closed his eyes while feeling the cold winds damping into his skin and smelling the fresh air of nature.

he's been sitting in their school's garden when their teacher announced that classes will be suspended for the whole afternoon because of an important meeting so here he is being one with the nature, he loves the ambiance, it makes him calm and free.

suddenly something inside him said to open his eyes and when he did, he caught a pair of eyes glaring at him. he stared back but the person immediately walked away.

"what a jerk" he scoffed.

minutes later his peaceful meditation was interrupted when a baby sized dolphin came running towards him shouting his name.

jaemin and renjun from also followed from the back refusing to believe that the boy was this loud.

"chenle i know it's already afternoon but it's too early to break glasses and windows" chenle settled down with a pout.

"he's two times louder than usual today I don't know what happened to him" the older chinese commented and sat beside donghyuck. jaemin smirked at chenle after witnessing something a while ago.

"i may or may not know why our dearest chenle malfunctioned today" the younger then widened his eyes and tried to cover jaemin's mouth.

the two curiously eyed them waiting for some tea to be spilled.

"jisung kissed chenle's cheeks!" jaemin blurted out after fighting with chenle. renjun's jaw dropped and donghyuck's eyes widened.

chenle then turned to renjun who's still shocked, "ge! i swear it was just an accident!"

"you could have put yourself in trouble chenle oh my gods!" his friends somewhat knew that tall chicken because he's also friends with jeno.

"i didn't know he would trip!" chenle continued to pout trying to explain to renjun. the older was okay with same gender relationships but he's just worried about chenle.

"someone might have seen you two!" all of them obviously were aware about the rule and none of them wants to face the president's wrath. "no one was in there besides us calm down!"

renjun massage the bridge of his nose and calmed his self down. it's like chenle is his responsibility he basically sees him as his younger already.

"just be careful next time and let me talk to your boyfriend when he has time" chenle blushed when renjun labeled jisung as his boyfriend.

"he's not my boyfriend!" jaemin and donghyuck exchanged glances before shaking their heads.

"and you wish he is" donghyuck teased earning a rather cute glare from chenle. oh he how wished jisung is his boyfriend but he didn't even know if that boy has feelings for him.

"a dolphin whipped for a chicken how unique" donghyuck smirked, chenle has a crush on jisung and he couldn't deny that the two look cute together.

"sadly the president is a bitch" jaemin said and renjun immediately slapped his hand. "he might hear you jaemin"

"let him hear it then, he's an asshole afterall" the boy confidently said.

"who?"

the four of them became silent when a familiar voice from behind spoke. jaemin could feel his throat getting dry and the two chinese were frozen in their seats meanwhile donghyuck didn't even care.

"m-mark hyung!" jaemin greeted and hoped that he wil be alive. donghyuck on the side chuckled and whispered on his ear, "i'll prepare your pink coffin sweetheart".

mark noticed the two and he squinted his eyes at them, "what are you two whispering at?"

"that's none of your business mark" donghyuck rolled his eyes and checked his nails. his brows furrowed after hearing the tan male.

renjun gulped after sensing the heavy atmosphere between the two.

"why are you here anyways? i believe you don't want to be close with a group who's living with rainbows so you may now leave" he looked up and the two then had a staring contest.

"watch your words donghyuck" mark gave him a deadly glare and glared at the three before walking away. when the boy was nowhere to be seen, the three let out their breaths.

"i was already planning our funeral" chenle cried wiping the sweat forming on his forehead.

"damn i really thought i was going to die!" jaemin exclaimed and dramatically held his chest. "you even exposed our identities!"

"as if he can change us" the tan male shrugged his shoulders.

renjun bit his lower lip to wake himself up, "that was a dangerous move hyuck".

donghyuck then flipped his invisible hair before giving the chinese a smirk

"well you're in luck my dearest injun, danger is my middle name"