[28]

y'all give this story 10k??!!!>_< thankkkkk youuuuuu sooo muchhhh!!!!♡♡♡

(there was a confusion in chapter 20 where lucas showed up as a flirt but at the same time also showed up in the bar as jungwoo's bf and honestly i wasnt able to realize it until i reread this story eifjsndkskfks i feel so dumb😭😭 so yeah i changed it to someone who's related to lucas;-; im so sorry for my dumbness lmao💀)

🌈

forget about what he said some time ago that he'll be the one to find out mark's secret. the opportunity to ask him instead is already here so he got to seize it.

if you want to ask donghyuck now, his legs are starting to go numb since he's still standing.

"there was a boy who just entered the new chapter of his life.." mark started speaking again and because he's a good citizen, he listened carefully.

"a freshman or in another words, a seventh grader. he's always smiling and happily waiting for what the future will await him and since he's still learning and growing, there where things that he didn't yet understood and wondered if it was right or wrong"

the tan male gulped as he stare at the older who's looking at the floor.

"something new and unexpected for him then happened" donghyuck bit his lips after realizing that things are starting to get deep, "his attention was caught by a boy he saw at a park"

hearing this, donghyuck raised a brow. he find it familiar and it was creeping him out.

"he thought at first that the boy looked like he's around his age, maybe younger than him and the next thing he knew is that his eyes were glued to him until the boy went home and there he felt something inside that he couldn't explain"

"he wondered why his heart was beating so fast and images of the boy he saw that day smiling and enjoying himself. wanting to know the answers, he asked his father one night also sharing the sudden feelings he felt and to his shock, his father pulled him by his collar and the lines he said were then permanently imprinted on his mind.." mark stopped and released a heavy sigh.

"w-what did the father said?" the younger whispered enough for the both of them to hear. honestly donghyuck was speechless.

"a boy having disgusting feelings towards his own kind is a sin. boys should never see each other as someone more than colleagues, they're not called boys or a man anymore, they are named as fucking faggots"

donghyuck gasped, his eyes widening. no father would answer his child like that but then again this is the reality. it pained him knowing that parents like this still exists. parents are the first teacher of every child and if you'll unluckily grew up in a toxic environment then you will also adapt to this.

he curled his hands into fist and felt his anger rising up. everyone deserves to be respected and seen in the same way. dragging other people down won't make yourself go higher. what angered him the most is that it was the father who said it. he spoke of it like it's just a piece of shit at their clean lawn.

a homophobic father is no good much more if both the parents are like that.

"how dare him say like we're lowlife creatures"

when reality hits you in the head, you can't do anything but wish that you were born in another world instead.

sad but true.