[04]

the tan male casually walk passed by the mini bar and hoped that jungwoo won't notice him and of course luck wasn't with him today. 

 he stopped in his tracks when he heard jungwoo yell his name, "hey hyuck!" 

 donghyuck bit his lower lip and inhaled a large amount of air before turning his back and there he was met by a pair of eyes he didn't want to see. 

 "come here" he couldn't do anything but walk towards their direction. he could still its eyes on him and the male wished he could just disappear at the moment. 

 jungwoo happily pulled a glass before pouring the alcohol inside, "i found out that this boy right here goes to your school also, isn't it cute?" donghyuck mentally scoffed. cute? what part of that was cute? a homophobic man from his school is literally sitting in one of the seats in a gay bar. 

but of course he pulled out a smirk instead. he sat beside the person whose eyes were still fixed on him probably confused on why he's in this kind of place. 

 jungwoo glanced at the two boys in front of him and giggled. he find them cute together."well hyuck i'm going to the toilets for a bit" the older said wiping his hands using a cloth. "please entertain our customer for awhile hm?" 

the boy clicked his tongue and he sure caught that little wink of his before leaving his spot. 

 when jungwoo left, donghyuck then whipped his head to the side and let out a teasing smile. 

he was shocked and curious seeing mark in this gay bar. who wouldn't be? 

"I didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president"

he then saw how his brows connected because of his statement. 

"what the fuck are you doing here donghyuck?" mark asked obviously trying to suppress his anger. donghyuck hummed and played with the little strands of his hair and threw a look at the other. 

"i should be the one asking you that mark, what could a guy like you possibly be doing in this kind of environment?" 

mark gave the male a deadly glare and donghyuck as usual was not moved by it. he got to admit he looked hot instead. 

donghyuck slowly leaned into his ear and whispered enough for mark to hear despite the loudness of the music inside the bar. 

"knowing that you see us as abnormal creatures" after whispering those words, he quickly went back to his position. who knows that guy might suddenly snap his neck? 

happy because he angered the male, donghyuck reached for the glass that jungwoo poured some alcohol earlier but someone quickly grabbed it before he could even touch the glass. 

"aw i thought no one owned that" he pouted again making mark roll his eyes. 

both of their questions were still not answered though. mark maybe already got the hint since he knew that donghyuck's gay and on the other hand donghyuck is confused on why their president is here and of all the places why the gay bar? 

"hey mister president why are you here? are you secretly gay?" the tan male laughed at his own question. mark? gay? it's quite unbelievable since he's known to be homophobic and to make those homophobic rules  but who knows? life is full of surprises. 

mark harshly chugged down the drink in one attempt making the younger scrunch his nose. "damn who hurt him?" he mentally asked. 

"that's none of your business donghyuck" his low voice sends shiver to donghyuck's spine plus the cold look he is getting now. 

he then remembered that those were the words he told mark when he suddenly showed up in the garden. 

"so this is his job huh? disgusting" mark blurted out making the other male glance at him.

donghyuck couldn't help but clench his fist at his words. how dare him easily say those when in fact he doesn't even know that this place welcomed him for who he is. 

 "leave this bar mark before i punch you" mark then chuckled at his threat. 

"well i must say, i admire your courage for saying that to me and you actually thought that your little threat shaken me?" donghyuck flinched when mark slammed the glass in the counter. 

yes, the male was frightened by that but he's lee donghyuck, he'll show the opposite side of what he is feeling. 

"you broke my rules donghyuck" the tan male could feel his blood slowly boiling, by now his hatred for the older is passing its limit. 

"you have nothing to do with whatever i am doing outside your territory mark, you're out of it" donghyuck glared at the boy. 

"hm" mark nodded chuckling at what he said, "but i'm afraid you also have broken rules inside the school, did you think i will just let it pass?"

the younger followed mark standing up from his seat with his eyes still burning holes at him. mark brushed his hair to the back and threw out a deadly smirk. 

"well then let's settle this out in MY territory, lee, and be prepared for your punishment" 

and mark left leaving donghyuck who's jaw hang because of shock. all this time mark knew about the shits he had done inside the school. so much of being confident.