[21]

laziness struck me so here's a short chapter💀

🌈

the faint sound of the ac inside the room filled donghyuck's ears as they remain in their position for about two minutes already.

he immediately looked away after locking eyes with the male in front of him who still has his arms on both sides of donghyuck.

"y-yeah" he answered, his voice slightly trembling.

mark sighed not taking off his eyes on the younger and donghyuck feel uncomfortable with his stare. he tends to get flustered when someone looks at him for a long period and mark being the one staring at him is not helping at all.

he kept his gaze away from the older as he felt his heart beating so fast and to his shock, the tan felt fingers running through his hair.

donghyuck gathered all his courage and met the canadian's eyes again.

"next time you stay away from wong, ok?"

the younger blinked trying to process what he just heard and what he just did. he then raised a brow completely confused on mark's sudden action.

"w-why do you even c-care?"

mark was very confusing, donghyuck didn't want to put meaning to it but he couldn't help but question on why the latter is acting this way.

as far as he knew, mark is straight but why isn't he acting like one? and what happened to the mark he encountered some time ago?

his mind went back to reality when mark lifted his chin up, their faces almost close to each other. the younger felt like choking on his own saliva. the male in front of him is so unpredictable.

with their eyes only glued to each other, donghyuck realized that his feelings can never escape from mark.

the older was then seen pulling out a smirk, "because i just want to sunshine, i want to care for you"

"i want to care for you, i want to-oh my fucking gods he wants to care for me!" jaemin winced after being unconsciously hit in the arm by donghyuck for the tenth time already.

renjun who had enough of the tan's noise closed the book that he was reading.

"you've been saying that for the whole afternoon on repeat hyuck for goodness sake, i'm so close in shoving this book inside your mouth" he glared only to receive a pout from the other.

"argh!! he's so confusing" donghyuck burried his face into his palms making jaemin weirdly look at him. just a few seconds ago he looked so happy but now he seemed to be so depressed.

a thought then crossed inside jaemin's mind and he wonders if that person is the reason why his bestfriend is acting like he's in mental.

"is it about mark hyung?" he asked and it immediately made donghyuck stop. the pink haired male smiled after guessing it right.

renjun in front of them sighed and went to sit beside the tan male. from what happened in the canteen earlier, he can tell that something is on between the two.

how mark acted when lucas had his arm wrapped around the younger's shoulder, honestly he was so close in punching his face for making donghyuck feel uncomfortable and the older did get a punch on his face, from mark.

"what happened to the both of you though after making your grand exit?" jaemin suddenly asked.

his face then started to heat up after remembering the scene in the council office. when mark touched his hair and when he stared at him with worry in his eyes. he looked so sincere and donghyuck was caught off guard with that.

"never mind, you're face tells it all,that something nasty happened" he wiggled his brows teasing the male who's now redder than ever.

"nothing happened ok!"

donghyuck puffed his cheeks. something did happened though but it was not nasty, instead it was something that made his heart flutter and made him fall for the older even more.