1 year special

"tell me, why is renjun crying again?"

the thirty one year old donghyuck burst into laughter while having his phone on his ears. he's currently having a phone conversation with his bestfriend, jaemin.

jaemin on the other hand let out a deep sigh before answering him, "he said he's already going to be a grandpapa" and this made the tan male laughed even more, "you better had that on video jaem" he said wiping the small tears that formed below his eyes.

"you know he's going to kill us" jaemin chuckled, "anyways aren't you going to hansol hyung's parlor later?"

remembering that plan, the male immediately looked at the wall clock in front of him. he sent their pomeranian dog, mackie, during the morning for his monthly grooming. he pursed his lips at the thought of driving himself again to the place because mark is not home. the canadian is busy helping out at his former school for their high school reunion which will be held later in the evening. it's already past three o'clock so he decided to end the phone call with jaemin.

"yes, i gotta go though, i still need to prepare for our reunion later after picking mackie up"

"ok,  i guess she already has her babies born" jaemin spoke on the other line referring to their samoyed dog which was scheduled to give birth today. donghyuck only answered with a 'oh' before ending the call.

"can't believe it's already been years since I graduated high school and now I'm married to my former council president" the tan smiled before heading out to pick up mackie.

"kun hyung, hi" he greeted a man in his middle thirties sitting in the counter. kun flashed a small smile after seeing the younger in front of him, "hi donghyuck, here to pick up mackie?"

the tan male nodded and roamed his eyes around the entire place, "where's hansol hyung though?"

"upstairs, waking up solar" kun answered as he rose in his chair and headed towards where mackie was caged. donghyuck then followed him and giggled after watching his pet getting up and wagging his tail.

"my handsome baby!" mackie wiggled when his owner picked him up. the pomeranian barked at the sight of him which made donghyuck smile and give him a tight hug.

kun leaned on a wall with his arms folded together while wearing a smile, "you know when lucy was transferred to the clinic earlier because she's about to give birth, mackie's barks were echoing in the entire place" donghyuck's eyes softened as he looked at the dog in his arms upon hearing the older. mackie and lucy are basically the best of friends alongside with flash. it's like flash, the doberman dog, is babysitting two chaotic animals.