special chapter

thank you for 17k everyone and thank you for reading until the very end of this book! stay safe!

🌈

time passed by like cold winds for donghyuck and mark who's now in their fifth year of relationship. of course like normal couples they were fights and all but in the end they didn't regret being with each other.

going back to reality in where donghyuck is currently rushing in finding his car keys for him to leave his and mark's shared apartment. 

 "i just fucking had it a while ago, where is it now?" the tan messed up his hair and stopped in the middle of the room to think. he doesn't know why but he easily forgets about things.

donghyuck checked his wristwatch and learned that it's already past four o'clock, "holy shit it's almost five" 

 the male ran towards their bedroom and saw the key he's been looking for ten minutes. he let out a heavy sigh and snatched it before going out.

donghyuck checked himself for the last time and smiled at himself proudly knowing that even though years already passed, he still got the looks that everyone envied during his student days. 

he then walked towards his car that was parked in front of their shared apartment while holding his keys tightly making sure he doesn't lose it again.donghyuck didn't wasted his time and quickly went in and started the engine. 

 during the drive donghyuck decided to pick his phone up to call someone. if you are wondering where on earth is his boyfriend he too doesn't know where he went. the canadian just disappeared after lunch and he wouldn't answer donghyuck's calls. 

 "hello what do you want?" a tiny voice from the other line greeted the male making him smile.

 "jay, where are your parents? your sassy father didn't texted me back and i need to talk to him about something" he responded and heard giggles from the other side. 

 donghyuck's brows furrowed after hearing a sound of slippers running, he later on realized that it was the kid probably going to his parents. 

 "papa told me not to disturb them uncle channie" jay spoke, his voice turning little, "oh god don't tell me—" donghyuck out of shock stepped the breaks and almost slammed his head to the window after hearing some unholy noises from the other side.