[30]

can you hear that everyone? the wind is screaming hello future soty

btw i want to warn you that this chappie will include a little bit of a steamy part so i hope it won't make you guys uncomfy uwu♡

🌈

"uhm and the other members requested for a meeting tomorrow that's all"

donghyuck couldn't help but blush and look away because of the look the person talking in his front is giving. the council secretary squinted her eyes at both mark and the tan before fixing her glasses.

"ok then inform the others" mark responded with a serious voice.

if you're wondering why the tan is blushing, it's because of mark wrapping his other arm on his waist while speaking with the secretary. mark had him close and it was making him go shy.

the girl nodded and gave donghyuck a wink. his eyes widened and waited for her to leave.

"everyone keeps on teasing us!" donghyuck blurted out and punched the older's arm.

mark was stunned for a while but immediately recovered and let out a chuckle, "i love you sunshine" he then snaked his other arm to donghyuck's waist.

"i lost count of how many times you've said i love you today mark flirty lee but ok i love you too" the younger giggled, burying his entire face into mark's chest.

"i know you love it when i always say that to you hyuckie" the latter answered and slowly swayed their bodies like those couples dancing during proms.

"stop exposing me!" he whined and felt the canadian place a kiss on his head.

"oh wow didn't expect to see you lovebirds here"

both of them turned their heads to the side to see the owner of the voice and mark immediately frowned after knowing who it was, "thanks for ruining our moment xiaojun"

the chinese laughed, "i'm sorry president but as you can see there's only two minutes left till the next class starts and don't tell me you two are not planning on attending it?"

"we're about to—" donghyuck flicked the canadian's forehead causing him to not finish his words.

"of course we're attending, so if you'll excuse me minhyung" he wiggled out mark's grip earning a whine from the male, "but sunshine!"

looking at how mark reacted, xiaojun prevented himself from laughing. he'll be dead if mark hears it. he never thought the once cold and distant boy he knew would change this big. all thanks to donghyuck's charm.

"shush your whiny mouth and just go to your class, we'll still see each other after this" donghyuck smiled and tiptoed to give him a kiss on the cheek.

mark meanwhile felt like crying since he won't get to see his sunshine for how many hours but it would be ironic for the role model of the school to skip classes and plus he's the council president.

"can't i just stay with you?" mark pleaded cutely and xiaojun who saw it rolled his eyes and cringed.

oh how he wish he didn't stumble with the two. he's like a thirdwheel and a single person when in fact he has two crazy boyfriends.