[11]

happy 1k reads to this story!!

🌈

donghyuck snuggled on his pillow with a bright smile plastered on his face. the day finally arrived in which his alarms are all turned off and he get to sleep peacefully with no shouts or loud banging outside his door early in the morning.

he loves saturdays, who doesn't?

after a couple of minutes he pushed the pillow away from his body and rubbed his eyes, yawning.

he sat on his bed and stared at the wall before getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

the boy is in a good mood today knowing that he won't have to go to school do some tiring works but instead he'll be resting and watching dramas or movies on the tv.

donghyuck stopped in the middle of brushing his teeth after hearing his phone beep, he immediately continued and after, went to check it.

"this is not fucking happening" he threw his phone on the bed and frustratedly messed up his hair.

all of his plans for today ruined that easily because of what jaemin message him.

he stomped his feet before picking up the device.

unfortunately they are being asked to go to the school for the preparations of their upcoming intramurals and they need to set up some booths since the council approved the idea of doing that kind of things to at least cheer up the participants during the event.

his phone once again beeped displaying jaemin's contact.

"where are you bitch?"

"i'm in hell asking satan to burn our school down" the other line scoffed.

"you've to come here now hyuck there's an attendance" hearing that made donghyuck roll his eyes. the attendance thing can't persuade him. this is supposed to be a rest day and he's sticking with that word.

"i don't care about that stupid attendance heck they're making students scared with that shit"

"oh okay then i'll just tell mark hyung that you're absent- oh would you look at that he's heading towards our way-"

"be there in ten minutes" and that's when he quickly ended the call leaving jaemin who's laughing his ass off on the other side. he never thought that mark would have a great impact on donghyuck and what he meant by that is a positive one.

the tan male ran towards his closet and swung it open. he bit his lower lip while thinking for what outfit he will wear to impress mark.

"wait wait wait HA HA HA impress mark? the fuck I'm thinking?" donghyuck let out a forced laugh, unbelievably shaking his head.

in the end he pulled out a black fitted jeans and a sunflower shirt for the upper part which is also topped by a denim blazer.

he then rushed inside the bathroom only wearing his boxers and a towel on his shoulder.

"yeah ten minutes raised to the power of two" jaemin scanned the male in front of him from head to toe with his brow raised up.

"you know i suck at math bitch"