[12]

donghyuck didn't wasted his time and immediately ran after getting out of the cab with jaemin following him from behind.

after the call the two rushed to the bar leaving donghyuck's parents into confusion but they did not have the time to explain and they understand that both of them were in a hurry.

the bar is already has the closed sign outside making the tan male to worry more.

a question too is circling around his head when ten delivered the news.

why the fuck is jaehyun and mark killing each other?

pushing the door open a sight of some chairs and tables being flipped welcomed him and in the center there he saw the two boys looking each other angrily with johnny, taeyong, ten, lucas and jungwoo holding their arms preventing them to lash out.

donghyuck ran towards their direction and all of them didn't even seem to notice their presence. the atmosphere inside is heavy and the tension between the two are scaring the shit out of him.

his eyes then fell to a cut on the canadian's lip and he felt hurt watching the other one in pain. jaehyun on the other hand was breathing heavily and some cuts were visible on his face too.

taeyong clung into his arms with tears forming in his eyes. he didn't want them to fight.

"if only you listened to dad fucker you will still be accepted!"

donghyuck flinched after hearing mark yell. he didn't understand what was happening between the two.

"oh yeah? well unlike you i fight for my freedom! aren't you sick being controlled by that monster?!" jaehyun yelled back making mark try to get out from johnny's grip but of course the older was stronger.

"don't you fucking dare call our dad a monster!"

the tan male's jaw dropped after hearing mark's words. right now he's so confused and tons of question where piling up on his head.

jaehyun's laugh then echoed inside the room, "OUR dad? no mark it's only YOUR dad, he already disowned me"

out of shock, donghyuck placed his hands on his mouth. jaemin on his side too looked so confused and shock.

"that's why i'm here you shit he wants you to come back!"