well that hurts

Jordan's Pov
"Do you still like her?" JJ asks as Alexa leaves with Asher.

I nod.

"Yeah but I'm glad she will be with Asher."I say truthfully.

JJ pats my shoulder as we walk inside.

"Hope so man." he says.

A week later
I'm spending the weekend at Olivia's house since Asher, Jordan, JJ and Spencer are going on a week long boys trip. They've been gone for about 5 days and they were coming back in two. They're in Malibu for a week so they can play football and go places.

I'm with Olivia and we're both in the pool when Olivia's phone rings. Olivia gets out of the pool and answers it.

"Hey Jordan." she says.

"Hey Liv. Is Lexi there?" I hear Jordan ask.

"Uh yeah sure she is do you want to talk to her?" Olivia asks.

"No just tell her I'm sorry." Jordan says.

"Sorry?" Olivia questions.

"Yes that's all." he says hanging up.

"Jordan says he's sorry but he didn't say why." Olivia says.

"Huh that's weird." I say as we get back into the pool.

A couple days later
I'm in the living room with Asher's Dad and we have a 'welcome home' banner in our hands.

"How long till he comes?" he asks me.

"Like 2 minutes." I say.

"I'm so excited I've missed having him around annoying us." he jokes.

"Same." I laugh as I hear the door open.

"I'm home." I hear Asher shout from the hallway.

I look at Asher's Dad who is looking at me. Right now I can't tell who's more excited to see Asher. Me or his Dad. I hear him drop his bags on the floor and he walks into the living room.

"Hi Son." Asher's Dad says pulling him in for a hug.

"Hi Dad." he says hugging back.

"Ash." I smile as he comes and picks me up, spinning me around in a tight hug.

"I missed you." I say as he places me down on the floor and continues to hug me.

"I missed you more." he says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"How was the trip to Malibu?" Asher's Dad asks as we pull apart.

"It was great Dad. The beaches were amazing and the weather was awesome. It was a little off at first but in the end it was all worth it. I have a surprise for you guys." Asher smiles excitedly.

"What is it?" we ask.

Asher has a devious smirk on his face, showing he's proud of something. He quickly disappears around the corner and comes back around a few minutes later.....with a girl.

"Uhh..." Asher's Dad sounds confused.

The next thing Asher said made me feel like I died a little inside. Like a lost something.

"Lex, Dad this is Jules. My girlfriend." Asher says.