welcome to beverly hills 2

TW sensitive subjects

Alexa's Pov
"Lexi how many times have I told you to stay the hell away from Shawn. How many times will it take you to just fucking listen to what I say. I'm trying to protect you from Shawn." Spencer says loudly.

"How many times do I have to say Shawn never hurt me. It wasn't Shawn whatsoever and by the way he only came to apologise okay." I say back.

"Apologise for what exactly." Spencer scoffed.

"Apologising for cheating on me after dating for over a year with some random whore who turned out to be pregnant with his kid. Apologising for hurting me. What the fuck is your problem Spencer." I groan in annoyance.

Asher's Pov

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Alexa dated someone who ended up cheating on her and then having a kid with the person he cheated on her with. I'm mad at the moment that she got hurt because of a guy like Shawn.

Jordan turns to look at me before mouthing 'are you hearing this' I nod before continuing to listen.

Alexa's Pov

"What about all the other stuff. Has he apologised for all the other stuff he's caused to happen to you." Spencer says getting angry.

"Spencer we both know that Shawn isn't to blame for what happened with Tyrone or all them guys at school. Your just blaming him because you have no one else to blame." I say getting pissed off right now.

Asher and Jordan's Povs
Who the fuck is Tyrone?

Alexa's Pov

"Sorry to break it to you Alexa but we both know it is Shawn's fault." Spencer says bitterly.

"What happened with Tyrone was not Shawn's fucking fault will you stop blaming him for something that he didn't do. That was Tyrone and Tyrone alone. Not Tyrone and Shawn." I say pissed off.

"It was Shawn's fault and it will always be his fault." Spencer says angrily.

"It wasn't fucking Shawn okay it was Tyrone."

"Okay then you come up with a valid excuse to why Tyrone raped you." Spencer shouted.

I paused.

Asher's Pov
"Okay then you come up with a valid excuse to why Tyrone raped you." Spencer shouted.

Silence. Dead silence.

I was so mad that I was shaking, I felt so pissed off and angry like I've never felt before. Jordan could clearly tell because he nudged me and whispered to me "Why are you shaking?" I shook my head and curled my hands up into a fist tighter than they already were.

Jordan nudged me again.

"What" I whisper yell.

"Your hand" he says gesturing to my hand curled up in a fist.

I open it up and see 4 fingernail marks in the skin of my palm and blooding covered my hand dripping onto the floor. I look up at him and frown before turning my head the other way to listen back into their conversation.