im fine guys

Alexa's Pov
We're all at the sidelines getting ready for the game.

"Coach." Asher says as Coach walks over to us.

"Asher I can't have you on the sidelines since your suspended. It's the league rule not mine. I'm sorry." he says patting Asher's shoulder before walking off.

"I'm sorry Ash." I say as I see his smile drop.

"It's fine I'll go and sit by the bleachers. Good luck." he says hugging me before walking off.

"Asher Adams is suspended for the game." the announcer says causing me to roll my eyes.

"Alright bring it in." Coach says and I walk and stand beside Jordan.

"Spencer has a few words." he says.

"Ight. This game it isn't just for the division alright. Imma need your help tonight. This is for-" Spencer starts before pausing.

"Hey it's alright." Coach says.

"It's alright we got you." Jordan says patting Spencer on the shoulder whilst I look around confused.

"Tonight we're playing the bigger boys, let's go." Jordan says.

We handshake and go onto the pitch.

We start to play and I see Spencer look up into the bleachers at Christ. I'm so confused and I know there's something that I don't know. I shake it off and get ready to start.

Olivia's Pov
"Did you know Shawn?" I ask Chris.

"Yeah. Not like Spencer and Coop. Definitely not like Lexi." he says looking at me.

"How come Lexi doesn't seem so torn up about it?" I ask.

Chris looks up at me but doesn't say anything.

"She doesn't know does she?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"He was one of ours. Lexi loves him. Shawn loves her and her heart will break when she finds out." Chris says.

"She'll be crushed for sure. Do you think Spencer can play through this?" I ask.

"I don't know. I sure couldn't. It's homecoming though Olivia so let's cheer them on and hope for the best." Chris says making me laugh.

"Okay."

Alexa's Pov
The game starts and we already got a touchdown. The next play Jordan gets tackled down. The opposition start to know our plays and I look up in the stands as Chris.

"Chris." I shout and he looks at me.

I gesture for him to come down and he does.
He hugs me.

"What is it?" he asks.

"They know our plays." I say as Coach and Spencer walk over.

"That makes sense." he says.

"So what are we gonna do?" Coach asks and I get an idea.

"Chris remember last summer we spent everyday together. You and me and we did plays together?" I ask.

"Yes I remember that."

"Do you remember the plays like I do?" I ask and he smirks at me.

"How could I forget?" he says.

I grab Coaches iPad out of his hands and hand it to Chris.

We start to write plays out together and then pass it to Jordan. We explain the plays and we start playing again. I come off of the field so I can help with the plays.