welcome to beverly hills 1

TW: sensitive subjects

Alexa's Pov
I woke up and got dressed into this:

When I was in my closet looking for a hoodie I come across one I've not seen in a while

It's Shawn's. I grab it and put it on my bag. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I do my hair and makeup before I pack my bag with what I need. I walk downstairs to see Spencer, Dillon and Ms Grace eating breakfast.

"Hey Sweetheart what do you want for breakfast?" Ms Grace asks me.

"I'm fine thanks not really hungry." I say.

"Come on Spence we gotta leave if we want to catch the bus." I say as I give Ms Grace a hug and kiss Dillon on his head.

We leave the house and take 3 buses and by that time we are standing outside of Beverly Hills High School.

Third person Pov
Coach Baker walks up to Spencer and Alexa before shaking both their hands and leading them into the school.

"Now remember Spencer and Alexa your here on academic permit, which can be revoked if you don't maintain your GPA but I've seen your records this shouldn't be an issue. You've both got exceptional grade averages and grade level testing. So Spencer you won't miss a damn play and Alexa won't miss a damn game will you."

"No sir" Alexa says smiling at Coach Baker.

"Look no fighting or it's over." he says looking at Spencer. "Now I know that he was protecting you from trouble Alexa but you gotta make sure he doesn't get into any fights okay."

"Will do Coach" Spencer and Alexa say.

"Look I just did what I needed to do to get by." Spencer said.

"I know. See you at practice Spencer. See you there too Alexa assuming your gonna be waiting for Spencer." Coach says.

"You got that right." Alexa says smirking.

In class
"Alright listen up, I want you all to do a search on Chromosomal DNA and make a slide on how it's connects with last weeks work on protein." the teacher says.

Everyone pulls out a laptop or an iPad leaving Alexa and Spencer confused.

"Spencer and Alexa right?" she asks.

"Yes Ma'am" Alexa answers.

"It's okay if you don't have a computer just pair up with a classmate for now." she says.