sleepover 2

Alexa's Pov
We pull up outside of a coffee and food place and we get out the car. Asher opens the front door for me and we walk inside. We sit down at a table and start talking.

"Okay so if I let you order anything you want and I pay for it then can you promise you won't get mad at me when I tell you something." Asher says.

I look at him confused before I nod my head.

We both order pancakes and a coke each and as we wait for our food we start talking.

The waiter brings us our pancakes and drinks.
They look like this:

We start eating and I ask Asher

"Okay so what did you do that you don't want me to get mad about."

"Well I kinda told Jordan and Spencer that you said that you would move in and live with me for a while until Tyrone is out of the picture." he says. "Sorry but I just want you to be safe." he mumbles looking down.

"You thought I'd be mad about that." I ask.

"I mean kinda, I'm practically forcing you to move out of your home and coming to live with me." he says looking up at me.

I place my hand on top of his.

"Asher. I'm not mad your just protecting me and I'm grateful for that." I say.

"Really you're not mad." he says,

I shake my head.

"Just next time don't tell Spencer before you tell me."I say laughing.

"Ok I won't." he says.

"Are you done with your food" I ask.

He nods "Yeah why?" he asks.

"Because I'm about to beat your ass at pool." I say smirking cockily.

"Oh really come on then." he says challenging me.

Several games later
"Admit it Ash. I'm better than you at pool." I say.

"No you won by one game." he complains before paying the bill.

"Rematch next time we come her then" I say.

"I won't forget that." he says before walking out. I look over at the counter as we are leaving before I stop Asher.

"Hey I'm gonna meet you in the car okay Ive just gotta do something real quick" I say.

"Okay I'll bring the car round to the front then." he says before he walks out.

I walk over to the counter and talk to the guy at the front.

"Hey are you hiring by any chance, I kind of need a job right now." I ask the guy behind the counter.