the letter

Alexa's Pov
We enter Asher's house and I'm about to walk upstairs and go straight to bed but Asher grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

"Not so fast." he says pulling me into the kitchen.

He opens his fridge and pulls out a couple cans of coke and passes them to me.

"What are these for?" I ask holding them in my hands.

"Movie night to cheer you up." Asher says grinning at me.

"I don't need cheering up Ash. I'm fine." I lie.

"I know when you lie Lex, your nose scrunches up and u play with your fingers." Asher says.

"And how do you know that?" I say.

"I notice things about you. We do live together after all." Asher says surprising me.

"Ugh fine one movie and that's it." I say.

"Okay one movie." Asher says.

"Thank you." I say sarcastically.

"And I'll order chinese food and get us snacks." he adds.

"Ash." I start.

"Nono you are going to suck it up for the night. Besides we both know you love me and my company." Asher says cockily.

"I love your company but not you." I say cockily back to him.

"Ouch that hurt Lex." he says pretending to be offended.

"Come on let's just watch the movie."I say plopping myself down on the couch.

He follows after me.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asks placing his arm around my shoulder as I lean into his chest.

"The Maze Runner it has Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Brodie Sangster in it." I say laughing.

"Okay we'll watch that, you put it on whilst I order food." Asher says ordering online.

"What do you want to order?" Asher asks gesturing to his phone.

I lift my head up off his chest and move my face closer to his so I can see his phone.

"Oooh please can we get sweet and sour chicken balls." I say practically drooling at the idea of them.

"Stop that your practically drooling over them. How would Jordan feel knowing your drooling over balls that aren't his." Asher jokes.

"Eww your disgusting Ash." I say slapping his chest before laying my head back down on it.

"Trust me sweetheart I know." Asher says.

"Shut up" I murmur and pat his chest.

"The food will be here in 20 minutes so we can start the movie." Asher says pressing play.

We start watching the movie when the bell rings, Asher goes to get it and he comes back with the chinese food.

"Yayyy." I say clapping him as he sits down with the food.

"You are such a kid." he says laughing at me.

"But you lurveee me." I joke.

He shakes his head laughing.

We continue to watch the movie and laugh.

30 minutes later

"You are such a simp." Asher laughs poking my cheek.

"What can I say? Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Brodie Sangster are the hottest guys I've ever seen." I say laughing.

"Ahem. I'm offended you didn't say I was the hottest guy you've ever seen." he pretends to act offended.