asher's party

"So what is this exactly?" I ask Asher as I sit next to him and Jordan.

"It's poker. You ever played it before?" Layla asks sitting on the other side of Asher.

"Yeah I use to play it with Shawn before... I moved to Beverly." I say pausing.

"Well basically you can bet anything. Money, clothes, jewellery you name it." Layla says.

"Don't forget the dare chips." Jordan says from besides me.

"What a dare chip" I ask.

"It's a chip that you put in as a bet. If you win the hand you give the loser a dare chip but if you lose they use the dare chip against you." Asher says.

"I advice to stay away from the dare chips." Jordan says to me.

"Okay but why it's just a dare." I say.

"Last year I got dared to streak down the neighbourhood." Jordan says.

"Yeah his balls was out and he was hurt naked running down the road." Asher says laughing.

"Okay then Ill try my best to stay away." I say.

We play a couple of rounds and then it starts to get intense. JJ starts betting his clothes and I win the hand and win JJ's boxers.

"As much as I love you JJ I don't want to see your dick right now or ever actually." I say throwing him his boxers back.

"Next hand in." Layla bets a dare chip and she wins and I lose.

"Okay Lexi I dare you." she says and looks around the room as she thinks. "Actually I'm giving you a choice. You can either chug a whole bottle of vodka or make out with Jordan, tongue and all." Layla says.

I look up at Jordan and then at Olivia who enters the room.

"Come on Layla you know she's not drinking tonight." Asher says.

"Exactly so she's on my got one other option." Layla says smirking at me.

I look at Olivia and she nods saying it's fine and then Jordan does the same.

Soon we connect lips and start to make out tongue and everything just like Layla said. It lasts for a few minutes before I pull away along with Jordan.

"Not bad Baker." smiling at Jordan.

"Same here Marshall." he says pulling me into a hug.

I look over at Asher who looks pissed and at Layla who looks happy. I think she thinks I like Jordan. To be honest yeah I guess I do a little bit.

Asher's Pov
Why did Layla have to dare Alexa to make out with Jordan, it's weird. My two best friends making out for the second time in front of my eyes but this time more intense. It's making me pissed off that I'm just sitting on my seat waiting for it to end and when it does they won't stop smiling or laughing at each other.

Alexa's Pov
I'm talking to Jordan when Spencer enters the room.

"Why is JJ naked?" I hear Spencer ask.

"Oh don't worry he does this at every party." Olivia says walking over to him.

"Spencer. Jump in man." Asher says.

"Nah I'm good man." Spencer says.

"Come on." Asher says. "The only person at the party who doesn't want a seat at the table." Asher asks.

"I'm just tryna keep my clothes on alright." Spencer says.

"Just bet money." Asher says.

"Alright deal me in." Spencer says sitting down across from me.