dad?

Alexa's Pov
Skip the school week
Today it's Saturday and I'm working my shift today but Asher, Jordan, Spencer and JJ are hanging out at the coffee place so I'll see them anyways. I put on Jordan's hoodie and Asher takes me to work. I'm working for a bit and Asher's on his phone waiting for the others to turn up and they do. Jordan comes up to me at the counter.

"Hey babe." he says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey." I say.

"Lexa!"JJ calls to me and hugs me over the countertop.

"JJ hey."

"Hey Lexi." Spencer says.

"Hi Spencer how's Ms Grace and Dillon?" I ask.

"Their good but they miss you." he says giving me a sad smile.

"I miss them too." I say.

"Alexa your break is in 5 minutes so can you go to the back and just get me the coffee." Daniel asks coming round the corner. I nod.

"Gotta get back to work." I say to Spencer and he goes to sit next to Asher, Jordan and JJ.

I go to the back and get the tub of coffee and bring it round to the front.

"Okay Alexa you've got a 15 minute break." he says taking it from me.

"Thanks." I say and I walk over to the guys and sit next to them.

"I'm on a break." I say as they look at me confused.

"Oh okay." Spencer says.

"So what about the game this weekend guys are you excited to play?" Asher asks.

"What who are we playing?" I ask.

"Daybrook High School." JJ says.

"Oh I heard they were shit." I say.

"Alexa!" Spencer exclaims.

"Hey just saying it how I see it." I say putting my hands up in defence whilst the others are laughing at us.

Spencer smiles at me and starts laughing too.

"Alexa breaks over." Daniel calls to me from the counter.

"Well gotta get back to work boys." I say and I stand up and walk back over to the counter.

It's pretty quiet today which is a surprise since it's usually packed full. I'm wiping down the counter tops when the bell on the door rings as someone enters. I look up and see I face I haven't seen in a long time.

The man walks over to the counter and I hear Spencer's voice.

"Shit." he says under his breath.

"Hey welcome to Bennett's what can I get you today?" I ask trying not to break inside.

"Hey Alexa." the man breathes out.

"Dad." I say coldly.

Asher's Pov
Alexa comes over and sits in between me and JJ at the table.