will you go to hoco with me?

Alexa's Pov
Soon after I get into the kitchen Asher runs down the stairs.

"What are we making?" he asks coming up besides me.

"Mexican. I can remember you and your Dad saying he loves it." I say.

" Our Dad." Asher speaks up looking at me.

I lift my head up.

"Our?" I ask confused.

"I know he's not your actual Dad but he sees you as his daughter so you can refer to him as your Dad too." Asher says giving me a hug.

"As much as I love your Dad, I can't do that because he's your Dad and also if I called him Dad that would make us seem like siblings and who would want to be siblings with you." I say smirking at him.

"Hey I'm loveable." he says pulling away from the hug.

"Hmm." I say turning around to make taco shells.

"Ah shut up." Asher says before helping me.

An hour later
Asher's Dad comes downstairs and we've just finished with making taco shells and frying wraps.

"What are you kids doing?" he asks.

"It's Mexican night." Asher says helping me cut the peppers.

"We're making tacos and fajitas." I say looking up at him smiling.

"Ahh okay I've got to just nip out to the office and grab a few things, just don't burn down the kitchen Asher." he says before leaving the house.

"Erm why did he say that to me and not you?" Asher asks sounding offended.

"Remember that time you almost burnt ramen when we were cooking?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"That's why." I say smirking.

"Ugh Lex your a bully anyways let's cook." he says passing me the cut vegetables.

Another hour later
Asher's Dad returns home and we've only just put everything out onto plates and are putting them on the table.

Another hour laterAsher's Dad returns home and we've only just put everything out onto plates and are putting them on the table