Kanza to the Rescue!

Peter had been training Ava to retrieve and go undetected by other humans. He knew that Avians were quick and agile, capable of preforming impossibly hard tasks. He knew what they were capable of without humans even noticing.

"What..? Why...are you... looking at me like that?" Kanza asked, a little nervous.

" Kanza? We need your help." Peter told her as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

She hesitated briefly, and without even knowing what he was going to ask, she nodded, looking down at Ava. "Anything for Ava." She responded.

Kanza loved Ava and was willing to do whatever it took to save her.

"If we could just get Kanza in there, she might be able to get behind the counter unnoticed." Peter told Jordan. He raised his eyebrows and nodded as if he knew that it might work.

"Kanza? What do you say? Do you want to give it a try?" Jordan asked her.

Kanza took a deep breath.
"Don't worry..." said Jordan. "If any of those humans in there try and hurt you, I'll blow their brains out." He said with a smirk, putting a hand on his gun.

Kanzas eyes widened and she gulped.
"Let's hurry!" She managed to say. Without hesitation, she flew onto Jordan's shoulder.

"Ummm... Kanza?" Peter started.

"What?" She asked worried.

"You need to hide somewhere,
they will see you." Peter replied.

Jordan blushed, as he peered in his shirt...
"Uuuhhh...." Kanza looked a bit worried. "I don't do well in tight spaces....".

"What about your pockets, Jordan?" Peter asked.

Jordan opened his sweat pants pockets and peered inside. "They do seem plenty big enough?" He tilted them towards Kanza, as if to get her approval.  She thought about it for a quick second and then jumped down straight into his pocket. Both Jordan and Peter chuckled.

She fit very nicely in his deep pockets, with plenty of wiggle room. "This will do.." she said, her voice muffled through the fabric.

"Perfect!" said Peter as he continued to hold Ava in his hands.

Peter explained what to get and as Jordan and Kanza were about to leave Jordan turned and whispered, "Hold on Ava, I'll be right back." With that he turned and crossed the street towards the pharmacy.

As Jordan entered he kept his head down, trying to look unsuspecting, which may have made things more obvious. There were about six shoppers and about five employees behind the prescription counter. Jordan took a deep breath and calmly put a hand over Kanza, who remained still. 

"How are you doing in there?" He whispered as he walked close to one of the isles. Kanza replied by tapping his palm through the fabric.

Jordan pretended to shop, and made his way closer to the prescription counter. Many of the pharmacists were in the back sorting through the drugs. There was one in the front at a computer. Two looked to be in the back.

"Are you ready?" Jordan whispered.
Kanza shuttered in his pocket, taking a deep breath and whispered faintly, "yes!"

Kanza peaked out the top of his pocket as he walked passed the counter, observing the humans in the room, and planning her maneuver.

She managed to go undetected, as she quickly leaped from his pocket onto the white shiny floors. She went straight behind the counter and disappeared from Jordan's view. Jordan sighed nervously.