F I N A L N O T E S

GRIMOIRE ACADEMY: The Elemental User

F I N A L N O T E S

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of my readers and followers to supported this story until the end. You don't know how much your every comment means to me. I'm really grateful that I was able to connect with all of you. I treated you guys as part of my virtual family. I also want to thank God for providing me a lot of insights and creativeness while writing this novel. This would not have been possible without His guidance. There were a times that I really want to give up and not continue this story anymore because my imagination didn't worked however every time I read all of your feedbacks, I always came back. You guys are my driving force to keep me going. You motivated and inspired me for every message that you've sent to me. It is really flattering and heartwarming that you guys loved my story.

I know that it is really hard to let go a story that was unconventionally attached with our hearts however this will be the end of their journey. We will be unable to meet Titus, Milo, Glenn, Io, Kisumi, Levi and Ruhk in the future nonetheless I knew that their memories will remain in our souls. I felt like I was always letting go my children, every time I finally reached the ending and it make my heart ache a bit because they already became part of my life. I know that you guys will be missing them that's why you're always welcome when you come back and read their stories again. Thank you for loving Titus, Milo, Glenn, Io, Kisumi, Levi and Ruhk. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

There's so much that I wanted you know. As for now, I just want you guys to support the third installment of Academy Series called Arcana Academy. I know that you will love it too, the way you loved this story. See you there!

Grimoire Academy: The Elemental User

April 2020 - April 2021

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED