He, and some of his PR people were able to spin it in a positive light, being that the most dangerous race in the galaxy, aside from themselves was loyal enough to show up and assist. There was also propaganda being thrown out there that Lord Celzex was fearless and had no concerns for these large predatory creatures.

It had worked for the most part, for the most part of the Celzex race that had never met humans first hand.

However, there was a small minority of his people, generally his own men that tended to see through these lies.

They knew humans well enough, and while humans were dangerous, they weren't actually THAT dangerous when you were on one's good side, and Admiral Vir was probably at the bottom of the danger list.

Ever since the incident, he had been forced to guard his back as others in his command structure got it into their heads that they might be able to use this to their advantaged. He had been challenged twice in the last moth, though he had slaughtered his opponents with ease. Old lieutenants and people he might have once considered friends, simply turned to blood on the end of his spurs.

That had calmed some of it down, but he could see that there was still some unrest among the others.

They were waiting, waiting for any sign of weakness, for the moment that they would be able to attack and usurp his position.

That was alright.

He was not worried about them.

He twitched his ear again, the one that was missing a sizable chunk from frostbite.

There was a beeping overhead and he looked to see that lady Viraz had returned with her results, "It is some sort of organic material, or at least it was produced by something that was—at one point—organic. " She continued to read down her list, "It has a strange chemical structure that I am not familiar with, but the DNA sequence taken from the compounds prove that it is human. I have found traces of some sort of skin cell which I was able to pull out of the sample."

"Human?" He wondered in interest, "Go on."

Lord Celzex admired humans. He admired their strength and ferocity and their simple uncanny nature.

If he ever had the inclination to rule the entire GA, he would take out the humans first.

Of course he had thought about it on plenty of occasions, and there were even some dissenters among the ranks of other Celzex that thought he should, but he knew better. They did not have enough power to control the entire universe after it was taken. Sure, conquering was all well and easy but actually trying to run something that big would be a logistical nightmare that he was not interested in trying for.

Plus, despite their advancement in technology, he wasn't entirely sure that the humans and the Drev combined wouldn't be able to beat them.

Then of course there was the fact that he liked the humans and the Drev.

He liked their spirit and was interested in seeing where it would go.

But he was also interested in gaining some of their power.

He hopped forward to examine the vial.

The scan was continuing.

"Ah, there it is."

His ears perked up in interest, "What have you discovered?"

She looked up at him with her wide bright eyes, "I have a chemical match against the GA database."

How interesting.

"What is it."

"It is a stimulant drug known on the market as Addie, but scientifically known as adrenaline." She shook the little vial before his face, "This concentrated powder is a synthesis of the human hormone adrenaline. Results say that it is supposed to be relatively dangerous and addictive to other species, but has side affects that include, increased, speed, strength, stamina and focus. It is often used illegally in fighting matches against Drev for just such a reason."