~𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎~

Start from the beginning

"Be back later," I smiled and kissed him. "Be ready when I get back." I smirked and walked out the door.

I was sitting on the couch in the common room waiting for spencer. I've been there for 15 minutes. "He better hurry up, or I will literally go to sleep." I mumbled to myself.

My eyes felt heavy. As soon as they were about to shut, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. Spencer. He was wearing all black and had a belt that could hold his things.

I reached for his flashlight and held it up. "A flashlight?" I giggled. I pulled out my wand. "Lumos," I smirked. "See? Magic."

He rolled his eyes and snatched his flashlight back. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a paper. "Took this from Blaise's pocket when he wasn't looking," He opened it. "It's a note from Astoria telling him to meet her in the library after hours."

Before he could head out the door, I grabbed his wrist. "Wait, what if it's a trap?" I whispered. "I mean they're just ironically meeting after hours?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Silly elizabeth, obviously it's just a coincidence," He shrugged. "This was fate." He said holding up the note.
_________

We reached the Library. Spencer looked at me. "What?" I said. "I'm not going in first." I gestured for him to walk in. He rolled his eyes and quietly stepped in.

We hid behind a bookcase. We hadn't seen Blaise or Astoria yet. We sat down against the book case. I pulled out a bag of sweets and Spencer immediately snatched it out of my hands.

"Are you mental?" He whisper shouted. "You'll leave evidence." He faced back towards the door. I sighed and waited until They walked in.

Finally after 15 minutes they finally came. Spencer and I peeked out from the bookcase.

"That wasn't the plan Astoria!" Blaise said loudly. He paced around the room and lit up a cigarette. "We were supposed to make her think I was spencer, now you're saying I have to make her cheat on draco?"

Astoria took the cigarette from his hands. She placed it in her mouth and leaned against the table. "I need this Blaise, Draco needs to see that she's bullshit," She walked closer to him. "Don't you want to see me happy?" She pouted while cupping his cheek with her hand.

He nodded and smiled she kissed him. She was about to say something else until She heard someone creak the floors. "Who's there?" She said. Spencer and I quickly hid behind the shelf again.

She was getting closer. I had to cover Spencer's mouth because you could hear his breathing. "Astoria tell me about the plan again." Blaise said making her pause. She rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Hey guys," Spencer and I jumped and turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Draco. What the fuck are you doing here? we almost got caught!"

He peeked over the bookshelf to see Blaise and Astoria. "Doesn't seem like they'll notice us anytime soon," He chuckled. I was confused. I peeked over the bookshelf. They were fucking right on the library table.

"Ew," I said with a disgusted look. I sat down next to draco and kicked him earning an 'Ow!'. "If we get caught, i'm not touching you for a week." I rolled my eyes.

I moved over next to spencer. "How are we going to get out of here?" I asked while fixing my ring. A mischievous grin appeared on his face.

"Well, I asked the Weasley twins for one of their smoke bombs," He pulled out a tiny ball from his pocket. "The smoke will appear and it will cover the room."

"Great," I smiled. "When are you goi-" I was interrupted when Spencer unexpectedly threw the bomb. "Let's go." He whisper shouted.

I grabbed Draco's hand and ran out.