Chapter 10

May 11th

"Can you leave?!" shouted Lia.

Vivien chuckled in a malicious tone and asked, "Why?"

"I am not in the mood to deal with you today," She sighed.

"Well I can't leave, I go to school here now. Isn't that right, Lola?" smirked Vivien.

She pursed her lips, a slight furrow between her brows as she stared pointedly at me.

"You knew about this?!" She shouted.

"Uh-uh.." I stuttered nervously.

"I thought we were friends. Why the hell wouldn't you tell me?!" yelled Lia.

"I-I forgot..." I lied.

I chewed on my lips and refused to make eye contact with Lia.

"Why are you so upset?" asked Vivien.

She walked up to Vivien and without heistanting, she slapped her.

"What the fuck ?! What is your problem?!" shouted Vivien as she pushed her away from her.

"You're the problem. You think you can waltz your ass back here and expect me to just be okay with it," sassed Lia as her index finger landed directly on her chest.

"Let's not forget who stole my ring," said Vivien as she pushed Lia's finger off her chest.

"Can you both shut the hell up?! You guys are acting like toddlers. No one here freaking cares about anything that happened years ago!" yelled Aisha as she got in the middle of them.

Thank God she did. It looked like they both looked like cages animals in a ring about to fight.

This is actually the first time I have ever agreed with her.

"Aisha this doesn't even involve you," said Lia rolling her eyes.

"Don't you think I know that?" said Aisha.

"Just leave," sighed Lia.

"Yeah no," replied Aisha with no hesitation.

I looked over at Jade. She was just standing there fidgeting with her hair and nervously used her other hand to rub the back of her neck. She seemed stiff and uncomfortable. I've never seen her like this.

I wanted to say something, but I felt like if I did. She would start something with me.

"You're such a bitch, honestly," laughed Aisha in a sarcastic tone as she walked away to Jade.

Lia rolled her eyes and focused her attention on Vivien again.

But then, the bell rang loud and clear. Students were pushing and shoving to get inside of the building.

I proceeded to walk away until I had someone shouting my name.

"Lola!"

I couldn't tell who it was because of how noisy it was by me.

"Lola!!"

Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Lia.

"Are you ignoring me?" asked Lia.

"No, it's just I couldn't really hear you," I said.

"I feel like you don't like me anymore," She sighed.

I chewed on my lips out of nervousness until I finally lied, "I still like you."

"You never want to hang out with me," She whined, while she crossed her arms.