Chapter 3

May 8th

I was surrounded by darkness. I couldn't see a single thing. I reached for my phone, but it wasn't there. I heard the sound of water dripping off of the ceiling and falling onto the ground. It felt like a window was open because if how chilly it was. However, I felt like I wasn't alone.

Suddenly, I heard gigantic footsteps walking towards me. Then I began to hear even more footsteps.

Someone grabbed me from behind and tied my hands with rope. I tried to scream but words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

Next someone tied rope around my ankles. I wanted to fight back, but I didn't know how. Two people pushed me onto the ground causing to sit down on the cold floor.

Finally I was able to get a word out of my mouth,"Where am I?"

Then I began to hear voices whispering and unexpectedly someone placed duct tape over my mouth.

"Hello Lola," said a voice.

The lights turned on and I observed the room. It was a large white brick room with floors that looked like they were made of concrete. Almost as if they never built a floor. The white brick walls were smeared with dried up blood and dirt.

The room was almost completely empty. There was a outdated wooden rocking chair in the right corner of the room that was moving even though no one was on it.

On the left side of the room there was a dirty small window.

"Do you like the room?" asked the man.

He walked up to me and pulled up my chin. He smirked at me.

His presence felt familiar. Almost as if it wasn't my first time seeing him.

He was dressed in a black and red suit. The man was wearing a black top hat.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I can't understand you because of the tape," laughed the man.

The man stared his purple eyes into mine. I could feel his breathing on my neck. He began to run his index finger across my cheek.

"You're so much like him," grinned the man.

My eyebrows rasied and my eyes widen. Who is he talking about?

"Awe, you're getting angry," laughed the man.

I used all my strength to try to kick my legs, but it was no use.

"Don't waste your strength trying to get out of my ropes," laughed the man.

He walked towards me with a wide smile on his face.

Unexpectedly, he ripped the tape off of my mouth. Some of the skin on my lip peeled off and it was now bleeding.

"Who are you?" I asked in a angry tone.

He laughed and said,"None of your business, sugar."

I almost wanted to puke after he called me "sugar."

"You're disgusting," I said in a annoyed tone.

"How?" asked the man grinning.

"You're a man probably in your 40s and your calling me sugar. How do you not see the problem with that?" I asked annoyed and frustrated.

He softly touched my face with his finger.

My face was turning as red as a pepper. Sweating was dripping down my forehead. My breathing got faster and heavier.

"You're afraid," laughed the man.

"Who are you?!" I shouted in anger.

"I am-"