Chapter 29

My arms wrapped around his neck as he deepened the kiss even further. He put hands around my back pulling me toward him, making sure that was no space between us, again. I could feel his chest, his breathing, his rapid heartbeat. The way his stomach was pulling in and out as he tried to air from our kiss, but he didn't want to pull away. He didn't want to ruin the moment. So didn't I.

I pulled away first, slowly, out of breath, so was he. Even when pulled away we didn't let go of each other. We couldn't. The moment was just right. He even pulled me in an gave me a hug. A hug of defeat. His weight fell on me during the hug.

"I won't let you go again." He said placing his head from my shoulder to my ear. "It's just too much pain too bare. For the both of us." He added in the end as an afterthought.

I nodded because I knew exactly what he was saying. I just didn't know he felt the same way. Now that I know how he feels, I need to know how I feel. I still feel something for him at least.

My thoughts got interrupted by a kiss from him, but this time he pulled me onto his waist and pushing me against the wall. He left the lips of mine and kissed my chin and down to my neck which made me moan. As soon as he heard it escape my mouth, he kissed me harder. My breathing got heavier and he knew it. He came back to my lips and took me off the wall.

I didn't realise it at the moment, but he walked all the way to my room with me wrapped around him. For some reason, he kicked the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and throw me on it. Well, he throw himself onto of me too but got up to take his tie out.

All it took was those 3 seconds for me register everything. I'm about to have sex with Drew. And then the first thing that pooped in my mind was Tyler. Before I finalised anything, I had to talk to Tyler. I mentally sighed and pushed myself to the side of the bed I sleep and pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around my knees and looked down into between my arms and sighed.

I forgot that Drew was standing to well you know.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "I know you didn't want to do it. And I wasn't going to do it now." He added a laugh at the end as he sat next to me.

"You weren't?" I asked.

"No. It was just in the moment we did *cough*." I chuckled in response.

"So is that why you..." He continued.

"No. I need to resolve some issues before we take this any further. I need to be sure." I turned to look at him, who was in turn, looking back at me. "Just give me 1 or 2 days." He nodded and got of the bed.

"Well, goodnight." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Wait." I said as I pat the part of the bed next to me. "Come here." His eye lit up with excitement. He walked over quickly and sat down. He looked uncomfortable for a bit before getting up. "Give me a sec."

I nod my head and bent over to get my phone charge and I plugged it in to charge. I check if its charging and leave it on the stand.

Drew already got into the bed but when I looked at him, he was shirtless. My eyes widened and looked away. "Why in the-"

"It's hot okay. And I'm not going to sleep in that suit. I rather sleep in my birthday suit." My eye widened when he said birthday suit. "Well, almost birthday suit."

Curiously, my hand moved to his waist and I felt his boxers. I felt relieved. Suddenly, Drew swatted my hand away.

"You horny bastard." He said.

"Hey, I was just checking." I said angrily. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer and placed his head on my chest. "I'm sorry."

"What are you doing?" I asked like it's weird, but a smile grew on my face. I actually liked it like this. "I've always wanted to do this with you but I guess it's never been the right time." I moved my hand to his head and played with hair.