Chapter 8

So I kind did a bad thing...

After last night's wonderful ending to an awesome evening, I told Drew the worst thing possible.

"Tell your parents, I'm staying with you guys for the next 2 weeks."

And now I have to pack my bag 4 in the morning because Drew is way to excited and he wants to pick up at 6am. In the morning. Ugh. I wake up regretting telling Drew I'm staying with him and his sister. I walk towards my drawers and start packing. I manage to fit whatever I could into 1 bag and take it downstairs.

I start waking up bit by bit while preparing for school. After a while, I had changed and had breakfast, I heard the doorbell. I checked the time. 5:30. I wake to the door and opened. Drew was standing there wide awake.

"Great. You're up. Let's go." He said turning around and leaving.

"Hold up." I said. "I haven't even said bye to my dad yet and I'm not ready to go to school 6 in the morning."

He took a deep breath.

"Fine, I'll wait in the car." He said with a sad face walk-in to his car.

"You can come inside Drew." I said because why the hell am I going to let my crush sit in his car when I got a bedroom, I mean a lounge for us to wait.

"Oh um." He seemed a bit reluctant.

"If you don't want to that's fine." I said with a little disappointment since I wanted him in my bed, I mean lounge, I want him in the lounge. Damn, I need to get more sleep.

"No. No. Its fine. Id like to come in." He said shyly.

I opened the door more and he walked in gazing upon everything. He looked at the high ceilings, the kitchen next to the front door. The TV on the wall by the fireplace. And the hallways and the stairs.

"Damn. I actually have never seen your house before." He said.

"No, you must have."

"Tell me when."

I thought about all the times Jade came over. He was either always in the car or he was at home. I looked at him and he nodded.

"Well, sorry I guess." I said.

We walked towards the lounge and sat down watching some TV. I tried stealing glances of him. He looked so comfortable. So sexy. So suckable. Suckable???? I'm in desperate need of sleep.

A few minutes later, I went to the bathroom and left him alone. I said he can change the channel if he wanted to. Once I came out, he had the remote in his hand and he was smiling at the TV. When I got to the lounge and sat down. I saw he got onto Netflix and he went onto the shows I'm watching right now. He started laughing and he said no way. When I looked at what he was laughing, I got a huge shock. He was on Boss Baby. I glared at him and he laughed at me more this time.

I jumped on him to get the remote but I was failing. He eventually just pushed the remote into the couch. He grabbed my arms and held behind me while leaning onto of me.

"OK. I know why you think I'm laughing but it's not for the reason you think." He tried to say while I struggled. "Listen."

"OK fine but let go of me." It was true. I wasn't listening but only because my little friend was getting to jumpy by all the excitement.

"I watch the show too." He said while still laughing.

"I don't trust you. You could be lying. Just so you don't seem like the bad guy for laughing at me." I said while grabbing the remote from where placed it. He stopped laughing and regain himself.