Chapter 18

I woke up next to no one like usual in this house. After last night you would think he have stayed here till I woke up. No, because we didn't do anything special last night.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. As I walked I saw Jade's room door open. I walked in and saw her curtains closed but her bed was made. She couldn't have made it now. It's only 7:30am. Which means she stayed with Garret!!!!

As I processed this I brushed my teeth and went back to the room to grab my stuff for a shower. This wasn't like her. I picked up my phone and called her. She didn't answer. Yay. Now I definitely know she's with Garret.

I went into the shower and stood underneath the water. Once there I saw my reflection. I had a bit mark on my neck. My eyes widened. Fuck. I didn't even notice. I got out of the shower and tried to find something to wear to cover the mark.

I grabbed a hoodie and put it on and calmed myself down. I cant let anyone see that hickey. There would be to many questions. As I walked put of the room, Drew came in eating an apple.

"Ah. Jake. I can see your trying to hide the hickey." He said walking behind me with a smile.

"This is your fault." I said turning around to face him.

"Last night, it didn't seem like a mistake to you." I blushed. He was right. I loved every second of it.

"Its still your fault." I said turning around to leave.

Before I could leave, he tugged on my shoulder he bit me.

"Its my pleasure." He whispered in my ear.

I playfully pushed him which made go back a few steps since he didnt see it coming.

I walked down stairs to get breakfast. Jade walked through the front door. I stood in the kitchen watching her and Drew came down and saw her too.

"Jade. Where have you been?" I asked.

"No where of interest." She said.

"You better tell me where you were." Drew said stepping in front of her before she could go to her room.

"Why? Dont act so protective now." She said pushing him out of the way. He shrugged and sat in the lounge. I followed her upstairs.

"So how's Garret?" I asked.

"How would I know?" She asked trying to avoid my question. She could have pulled off if she used the correct sentence.

"I know you went to dinner with him last night. So I'm guessing you know how he's doing fine." I said.

"He's fine Jake. There that's what you wanted to know there you go." Now her frustration came out as she said that.

"Jade, what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Don't say nothing. He didnt.." I stopped myself from ending that sentence.

"No he didn't rape me." She said. "Why would he do that?"

"I don't know Jade you are the one who has some issue and since you're not telling me I have to guess."

She sighed and sat down on the bed. I sat down next to her.

"We went back to his place last night after the movie." She said.

"My gosh. I thought he left you on the street." I said sarcastically. She hit my shoulder.

"We were having an intense makeout." That makes 2 of us. "And we going to have sex but he stopped me. He said he didn't want to rush into things."

"It makes sense Jade. You've only been together for a day." I said.