Chapter 14

Jake's POV

I took my eyes off him not wanting to be in this silent stare any longer. I wanted to open my mouth to say something but I couldn't. I didn't want him to get mad at me.

I looked somewhere else but he stared at me. He looked drunk. Really drunk. Was this a good time to do this? I felt like leaving the room but al of a sudden he ran towards me. I couldn't predict what he was going to do on time.

I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen. And there it was. I felt his lips touch mine while his hands cupped my face. I relaxed as he kissed me. It was electrifying having his lips on me. I would always dream of this but I didnt think it would come true. He let go and looked at me waiting for a response. I kissed him back. Another electrifying kiss, deepening all that I had into it. I suddenly pulled away.

I looked at him. This wasn't him. He was way to drunk. I wanted to kiss him even more but I cant take advantage of him like this. I walked back a bit. He looked really scared. Like he saw a ghost.

"Drew, this isnt ri-" I began. He brought himself close to me and put his finger to his lips gesturing me to keep quiet.

"I don't know what you're going to say." He said. "But can you tell me tomorrow." He was right. He looked to drunk to comprehend anything even if I said something.

He walked towards his bed. He put himself on the bed and closed his eyes. He looked tired too. I walked to the other side of the bed and layed next to him. I looked at him. He was fast asleep. Even with all the noise in the house.

That's when it hit me. He kissed me. Drew kissed me. I couldn't help but smile. Did he like me? But did I care? Not now. He kissed me. I mean he was drunk but still, he put his lips on mine, drifting us onto another world where it was just him and me. No one else. That's why I kissed him back. I didn't want that feeling to end. But it had to. He was drunk. For all I know he'll forget about this tomorrow.

After getting to the conclusion I decided I needed to sleep.

***

I woke up looked at Drew. His profile was as sexy as any part of him. And I wanted to climb onto of him right now, sink my lips onto his and let whatever happen. And that's what I did. He throw me next to him after getting up from the kiss and pinned me on the bed. He took my hands and held it above me. He looked at me up and down. He kissed me with everything he had. I relaxed myself too much. I started getting hard and he felt it. He took his one hand from out from holding my hands and caressed my bulge. My body was tingling with sensation that he was giving me.

I heard a beeping noise next to me and I woke up. Fuck, it was dream. Oh my fucking... I hit the bed on the side of me in irritation. That's when I saw him sleeping peacefully next to me. As I stared, I realised I would never had the guts to jump on him now.

I took my phone to see why my phone beeped. I got a few messages. I got voicemail. A lot of miss calls. And a message from Caleb. The time was from a minute ago so I tapped on it.

C: Hey. Can you meet me at the McDonalds near your house? I need to talk to you.

After last night's kiss, I felt it would be a bit awkward for me and Drew. I woke up and left the room. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I told Caleb I'd be there and I message Drew to tell him I went out with a friend.

I left the house which was a huge mess. I saw people passed put on the floor. Bottles of alcohol scattered around. And other messes i didnt even want to look at.

I walked to the McDonalds. I tried to stop but I couldn't. What if I had a chance with Drew now? Maybe his feeling for me enhanced when he was drunk so he had the guts to kiss me. It made sense but i didnt want to get my Hope's high for it to get tumbling down for no reason.