Chapter 12

AN: Yay. After 2 long chapters with Jake and his side to the party, we finally get Drew's side. I was kind of a bit terrified of writing this because I want to get right. This takes place before the party. Since we didn't see Drew until the end of last chapter, I dedicated a few chapters to him, so you could see what he was he was doing.

Drew's POV

I stand underneath the shower, trying to drown every bit of anger I had. But how could I? I had my chance to tell him then and there but I wasted my time. I did give him clues doing the week but I guess I wasn't clear enough. Now, my time is up and tonight during the party, he's going to talk to this guy. What did he call him? Mr Right.

Seems like he never was really interested in me. Not back then and not now. I let out a huge sigh. Why couldn't I just tell Jake that I've liked him? Why couldn't I be straight with him? Now, I've lost my chance. I didn't want to go to the party but my friends will be there so they'll look for him.

The door to the bathroom opened. I didn't really care who came in. The shower was blocked off so no one could see anything. I normally never cared who came in but when I saw him standing there, I couldn't help but get angry. Not angry at him. Every time I look at him it's just a reminder of what I'm going to lose.

He quickly closed the door. I turned the water off and I dried myself. I tried to leave as quick as possible since It looks like Jake wants to use the bathroom. I storm out not wanting to see his face. To be honest, if I don't want to ruin his night, I'm going to stay away from him for as long as possible.

"I'm sorry Drew. I didn't mean to walk in on you showering. I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry for whatever I did earlier, to make you angry." He said while following me to my room.

"You're apologizing for what. You don't even know what it is and you're apologizing." He shouldn't be apologizing it isn't his fault. I know I'm making it out to look like that I'm not doing deliberately.

"I'm apologizing for walking in on you. I didn't see anything if you're concerned about that." It looks like he's trying to choose to apologize for what he thinks he did wrong.

"You think I care if you saw me naked." I took my towel from my waist and throw it on the bed to prove my point. "You can stare at me as long as you like. I really don't care." I actually did. This not how I planned he'll see me naked.

Although, I stood there naked, he looked at the ceiling a bit uncomfortable. It seemed like he never liked me at all. I tried to stand my ground for as long as I could but with every moment passing I just couldn't stand exposed in front of him any longer.

"Look, just tell me why you're mad. I can't stand you being mad at me." He said not putting his head down. I felt a pit in my stomach and it was growing and I felt sick.  I was upset but why? Because he didn't want to see me naked?

"I can't." I said while my anger grew even more. I put some underwear on and I hear his relieve.

"Why?" He asked.