|One|

Emilia arrived at the airport right outside of "the beautiful Wellsbury" as her parents had told her. But to be honest they were just two naive idiots,that loved their child too much,it was almost choking. She was sent away from her parents,when she,lets just say she "crossed a few lines" back home in California.

The night covered the sky beautifully as she stepped out on the concrete,her two suitcases followed her out as she went towards the closest taxi.
_______________

It didn't take too long until the taxi stopped at a large house. She took her luggage and made her way up towards the door.
She knocked a few times and then the door opened,she was met by a blonde short haired smiling woman,and then a male came standing behind her and he smiled at the girl too.
"Hi,are you,Ellen and Clint baker?"
"You must be Emilia" the woman says as she let the girl in. Emilia smiled in return Ellen started talking to her. Ellen and Clint showed her the living room and then came to the kitchen.
"We have fixed the guest room for you on the second floor,and you have a bathroom and an empty closet linked to it" she finished up smiling at her. She noticed how Ellen spoke while doing sign language towards her husband.
"Its really nice to meet you" Emilia she says and did it in sign language to Clint.
"Do you know sign language?" Ellen signed back as the three started a conversation.
"I took a few courses during the summer" Emilia signed as she smiled. She never got the opportunity to show off her sign skills.
It looked like Clint really appreciated it,even if they never thought she would know any kind of sign language.

They continued the house tour and then it ended in Emilia's new room.
The couple soon left her so she could get to bed,she flopped down on the queen sized bed with a light thud.
Her room had white,grey walls and a big window wall towards the backyard. She took a moment and stood up staring out through the window at the dark infinite sky. She stood there for a few seconds looking at the stars before she drew the curtains before the window. The time was real late and she has school the next morning. She laid down just before she felt her thirst.
Emilia walked out of her room and down the stairs as she went for the kitchen. She poured a glass of water and started drinking when she suddenly bumped into someone.
A sudden yell escaped their mouths as Emilia  turned on the lights to the kitchen. She then saw a guy in her age looking at her weirdly.
"Your that exchange student,or something" he says as he stares at her without knowing it.
"Your so high" she says smiling at him. She then leaves the glass on the counter and heads up the stairs leaving the high boy.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.