|Five|

Saturday, finally halloween. Max had been talking every minute about this girl, Sophie. Max had invited her to the party and she was really nervous.
For Emilia she had been laying in bed the whole morning and had been up all night fixing her costume for the party. And to be honest, she found the perfect one.

Emilia decided to go downstairs to get a snack, she took some chocolate ice cream and then saw Max on the couch. She went to the living room and jumped down on the couch, sitting next to Max.
"So what are we watching?" She says as she takes the lid off her ice cream. Max looked over at Emilia and smiled.
"I don't know, what do you wanna watch?" She says as she sits up and takes Emilia's spoon right out of her hand and scoop out some ice cream and puts it in her mouth.

They decided on a movie and kept on chilling and shared the ice cream.
"How did the costume go? Did you get all the stuff?" Emilia asked Max as she put ice cream in her mouth.
"Yeah, we all got it done in time. And you? What are you dressing up as?" Max asked as she takes the spoon out of Emilia's hand.
"You'll see" she says as she winked at Max and then continued to watch the movie on the tv. Max looked at Emilia for a few seconds and then blinked her thoughts away.
She couldn't. She barely even knew her, but still, she was mesmerized by her. Making Max confused of what she wanted.

__________________

As their movie ended Max went over to Ginny's house and Emilia went upstairs.
Emilia took a good two hour long nap in her very comfortable bed. She was woken up by the loud wind crashing on her window. She checked her phone for the time before sitting down on the floor painting on one of her canvas'. 

Max had went over to Ginny's house to hang out. They sat on her bed talking about Ginny's boyfriend Hunter. They gossiped a little and then Ginny started talking about how excited she was for the party.
"I think I like Emilia" Max suddenly blurted out, cutting Ginny off.
"What? I thought you were crazy about Sophie" Ginny says as she lays down her phone and looks at Max seriously.
"I know, I am, but i think like Em. Like really, really like her"  

"You don't even know her" Ginny says as Max lays down on her back.

"But I have this feeling. Like a gut feeling, telling me she's like amazing" Max groaned and looked sad at Ginny.
"I think it's just that you meet her everyday, she lives in your house, and you maybe feel like you have to like her" Ginny made up suggestions for Max to think about.
She sat up and tilted her as she looked at Ginny seriously,
"Maybe you just need to be a bit without her. You have been spending time with her a lot. But I'm just saying that maybe you just need to ignore her a bit, for you to start getting with Sophie" Max nodded slowly in slight agreement to what Ginny said. But Max knew that it wouldn't be easy.

A/nNext chapter is the parteii!! (Yes i meant to write it as "Parteii") But I hope u enjoy:)

A/n
Next chapter is the parteii!!
(Yes i meant to write it as "Parteii") But I hope u enjoy:)