|Four|

Emilia had been in Wellsbury for three days now and she started to like it, well some part of it,okay let's be real,someone.

The girl friend group was constantly talking about the halloween costumes they were gonna wear to the halloween party.

Last night Emilia had trouble sleeping,She tried and tried but she couldn't sleep. So she sat down on the floor and did the only thing she could do,paint. She started out sketching,then started with the paint. She sat up all night painting on the biggest canvas she owned. She stopped at three in the morning as she fell asleep on the floor with paint in her face.

As she was woken up by her alarm at 7:30,she woke up scared she was late. She looked at the time and sighed rubbing her eyes. She looked at the painting as she sat up straight.

That painting was the first thing she had managed to paint the past days,she had been interrupted when she finally actually had an idea, and when she started last night,she couldn't stop. Her mind was flooded by ideas,she had to choose between colors,but in the end it showed her proudest piece of art. It was her favorite painting she had ever done.

Emilia covered her art and leaned it against a wall in her room, it was hers,and no one else's to look at. 

Because of Halloween she had bought a pair of devil horns to wear to school. She got ready for school and when she was going in to brush her teeth,she saw paint in her face,she had gotten paint all over her hands and some on her arms,she wasn't surprised, she always got paint everywhere.

She washed the paint off her face,and after a while it successfully got away.

Emilia went down the stairs as she saw Clint making breakfast,she took a toast and thanked Clint.
Max made it down the stairs as she sat down at the island and drank some juice.
"Wait are you wearing devil horns too?" Max exclaimed as Emilia looked up and saw Max's wearing em to.
"Yeah,i've always done the devil horns" Emilia said as Max returned a smile.
"Its soo sexy,oh and by the way,We're having a party at one of my friends's house,you should totally come" Emilia bit her lip,thinking about the invite.
"I'll see" Max smiled at Emilia.

As Clint went to work and Ellen had already went a bit earlier,Max and Emilia was eating breakfast as Max looked at her phone and realized the time,
"We gotta go" she says as she takes her back pack and a toast in her mouth.
"Marcus!" Max yelled as a groaning tired Marcus walked down the stairs.
"Chill,chill,I'm coming" he says as he takes a toast. 

They got to school and suddenly Ginny was at Max's side. Max asked Marcus if they could have Ginny's birthday celebration at the Baker's house but Marcus wasn't that pleased. But in the end,Marcus gave in and agreed to the party.

Emilia walked away towards her locker and Marcus followed.
He leaned onto the lockers as she broke the silence and opened her locker,
"So you had quite an evening the other day" she started as he went completely confused about what she was talking about.
"Yeah that moaning must've come from something real intense" she said and nodded as his eyes grew. For his luck they got interrupted by Max who came to Emilia.
"Hey Em,me and the girls are going to Joe's cafe after school,you on?" Emilia hesitated but then nodded,
"Sure,why not"

_______________

At Joe's the girls were talking about their halloween costumes, but Emilia just sat and scrolled through her phone.
Max suddenly leaned onto Emilia's shoulder,
"What do you think Em? Have any ideas?" Emilia didn't give it a thought until she shaked her head. Max looked up at the girl and suddenly Emilia gets an idea.
"Just dress up like the different Britney spears looks" Max gasped as the other thought about it,Abby and Norah started nodding and agreed to Emilia's idea.
Ginny hesitated and then nodded.
"Jinx for the red suit" Abby said excited,
"No,I'm having the red suit" max said as she scrolled through her phone and Abby immediately stopped smiling.

They continued to talk about the halloween party as Emilia sat with her phone. She wanted something to drink and went up to the cashier.
"An iced coffee without ice" she told the guy and he nodded.
He handed her the drink and she payed. Emilia walked back to her seat and continued to scroll through her phone.
"Ginny,work" the cashier yelled at Ginny as she rolled her eyes and went to serve another table.