|Two|

She walked in through the hallway doors,and all eyes was on her. Her black hair stretched out over her leather jacket as she walked down the hall towards the principas office.
"We're so happy to have you here, Emilia" the man said as he handed her her schedule. She smiled in return as he continued to talk.
"Are you feeling welcomed at the Baker's house?"
"yeah,sure" Emilia smiled awkwardly.
"Well check out your locker and of there's any problem contact me"

___________________

Emilia reached her locker and tried to open it,but it was shut and didn't open at all.  She pulled it hard,but still,closed. Just when she thought of what she was going to do,someone interrupted her thoughts.
"Exchange student" he said as she looked at the same guy from last night.
"I have a name,dipshit" Emilia give him a fake smile.
"Dont you wanna know my name?"
"No im good" she shrugged her shoulders as a girl in the same age appears behind him and leans on his shoulder. 
"Marcus,Who's this hottie?" The girl asked not taking her eyes off of the new girl.
"Exchange student, Max. Max,exchange student" He introduced us.
Max checked her out before she started grinning for herself. Of course Emilia sees max and smirks at her.

Suddenly Emilia's locker finally opens and she puts her stuff in it. Max reached out her hand and Emilia shakes it.

"Max"
"Emilia"

In that moment,they didn't know that they. Would last.

They let go of the others hand,and they both suddenly got a bit nervous around the other.
A few girls made their way up to Max,they noticed how nervous Max was when she flinched when one of the girls poked her shoulder.
"Max?You okay?" One of them asked  as Max turned to look at her friends. She smiled at them and then introduced her friends to Emilia.
"Emilia,this is Norah,Abby and Ginny,and this is Emilia" they all gave Emilia a small smile,before Emilia noticed the tension between the girl Ginny and Marcus. Their glares told everything.
Marcus made his way away from the girls as they started chatting about what they were wearing for halloween.
"Guys?Um where is the closest gas station?" Emilia asked as they got quiet until Max broke the silence,
"just down the road,i'll come with you".

They made it off school grounds and was walking towards the gas station.
"So why did you come here? To wellsbury,I mean" Max breaks their quiet walk.
"Its personal" she answered quickly,avoiding to answer.
"Ah,btw I'm sorry about my brother Marcus,he's the worst,he's like a drug addict and an alcoholic,mom and dad are pretty disappointed in him,but i guess he's just sad and all depressed all the time or something. Plus he's a guy,so i think that explains a part of the weird part of him"
"Sorry i was rambling again,i always do that when I'm nervous" Max sighed,Emilia looked up at her,
"Why are you nervous?" That made Max look up at her and smile.
"Eh duh have you seen yourself?"
Emilia chuckled as she smiled at Max,but she just laughed nervously back.

They got in the store and they both got something to drink. They found a bench and sit down.
"What did you buy?" Max asked her,
"Its this green tea drink,it makes me calm so i like it. And you? Is a slurpie your first choice?"
"Always! Is there anything better? Try it" Max held up her big slupie mug to Emilia's face so she could taste.
"Wow that is actually amazing"
"I know right?" Max smiled and bit her lip,as she laid down with her head in Emilia's lap.
"I think you and i will be good friends" Max said as she looked up at Emilia who looked back into her eyes.

A/nI'm tryin to get a little cute,love at first sight thingy :)

A/n
I'm tryin to get a little cute,love at first sight thingy :)

Im tryin to get a lil schedule or something for when I'm posting, but i like to just post when i want to...so ye