|Eight|

In Wellsbury Halloween is a very important holiday. It's mostly for the candy but also for the gatherings and the costumes.
And for the festivities the school gives the students just a few days off to celebrate the holiday and to be with friends.

Max was suffering from a bit of a hangover from yesterdays party,she had no memory of saying that she liked Emilia but her chance with Sophie that she totally blew,was well remembered.

She was laying on the couch all miserable watching a movie when Emilia walked down the stairs.
She went into the kitchen and took out ice cream and a spoon,when was heading towards the stairs before she saw Max in the living room,so she went up behind the couch Max was laying on,
"Ice cream?" Emilia asked as she handed the ice cream over to Max who took it without hesitation.
"Thanks" she answered with a tired smile as she watched the movie on the screen.
Emilia jumped over the backrest and sat down beside Max on the couch.
"How's the head?" Emilia asked as she turned to look at Max.
"Better, I think" she says as she lays her head down on Emilia's shoulder and puts the spoon in her mouth.
"How bad was I?" Max said as she looked up at Emilia who took the spoon and took some ice cream for herself,
"You were a mess, but not as bad as Norah and Abby though" Max chuckled at her comment and then took back the spoon.
"What are you watching?"
"The best show in the world: Brooklyn nine-nine" Max answered as Emilia gasped,
"Oh yess, 'Gina knows best' "
Both girls chuckled and then continued watching.

______________

After a couple of hours of watching tv and eating two packages of ice cream ,they had both gotten a bit tired of just laying on the couch all day.
Suddenly Max sat up on the couch directed at Emilia,
"Hey Em can I ask you something?" Emilia turned her gaze towards Max and nodded.
"What made you come here? To Wellsbury?" Emilia sat up like Max just in front of her. She hesitated but sighed,
"My parents sent me" it only left Max with a confused look so Emilia continued.
"I did a thing back home that made my parents pretty mad. So they made the decision to send me away across the country"  Emilia looks down at her hands thinking about that time when her parents was yelling at her, and the week after she was sent across the country.
"What did you do?" Max asked making Emilia look up from her hands. But a tear slips down Emilia's cheek and makes Max look at her more serious this time.
Emilia bit her lip as she tried to shut in more tears into her eyeballs, but when she was trying to speak the tears came slowly after another.
"I kissed this girl who I had been crushing on for a while,but someone told my homophobic parents and-" Emilia's voice broke as she looked at Max who gave her a sympathetic look.
"And when I came out to them,they didn't even take me seriously" Emilia cried as Max looked at Emilia sadly not knowing what do until she wrapped her arms around Emilia and hugged her tightly.
"I thought you had crashed your parents car or something less sad" Emilia giggles at Max's comment. 

The girls decided to watch a movie in Emilia's room while eating dinner on the bed.

As it gets later they both fall asleep on the bed watching a movie.

A/nSorry for the short chapter but i hope the chapters will be easier to write:)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter but i hope the chapters will be easier to write:)

BTW THANK YOU FOR 6K !!!!

Slumber Party  [Maxine Baker]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें