|Seventeen|

"I'm wondering if you'd like to hang out maybe?" Max but her inner cheek waiting for Emilia's answer.
"Like we do all the time you mean?" She says while starting to walk towards her locker, Max quickly sped up to Emilia's side as they walked towards the lockers.
"I don't know, maybe we could-"
"I like you too, you know" Emilia said cutting Max off. Max stopped being nervous and smiled,they reached her locker and Emilia leaned her back against it.
"But I'm leaving in a week, and I don't know if I'm ready to start something that I'll later on ruin by moving back across the country" Emilia said and smashed together her lips into a thin line.
Maxine locked down at the floor thinking about Emilia's words. She then she pushed Emilia against the locker gently as she stood on her toes to reach Emilia's face, as their pretty faces were inches apart from each other Max whispered:
"How could someone as perfect as you destroy anything?"
The second after she smashes her lips against Emilia's,and she soon after kisses mer back.
They kissed the other with passion as Emilia's hands made it to Max's waist, she gripped a hold of her waist and pushed their bodies against each other.
Their lips parted when they both had to breath and they both smiled at each other still just a few inches apart from each others faces.
Suddenly the bell rings, Max looks at Emilia who is biting her lower lip smiling down at Max who returned the smile.
"What class do you have?" Emilia asked,
"English"
"Fuck, I have chem, see you later? Maybe wanna take a burger and ice cream after school?" Emilia said as Max nodded while smiling at her,
"Sounds good" she says before quickly kissing Emilia hardly on her lips when she wasn't ready and then walked away.

_______________________

Emilia sat studying on the crowded hallway floor with her back against the wall. She finished her maths and then picked up her book,she had read halfway into it and was literally obsessed with it.
"What are you reading?" A voice said as they sat down beside her, she didn't even look at him tough she knew it was Marcus looking over her shoulder and on the books pages.
"Red white and Royal blue" she said unbothered not taking her eyes off of the pages.
"Nope haven't heard about it"
She turns the page and looked up at him,
"It's not really the type of book you would read"
"What is it about then?" He said furrowing his brows and looked at her instead of the book.
"It's about these two young guys,one is the son to the first ever female president of the united states and the other is prince Henry of Wales. They've always hated each other until now. It's a really good book, If you'd like you can barrow it and read if you want to when I'm done"
"Nah it looks like it has many pages, plus I can't read" he said and shrugged his shoulders.
"Ahh too bad, I guess school isn't going good either then?" Emilia pushed the book together with her finger where she was reading.
"It's okay, Maxine got the brain and I got the looks" without realizing it Emilia snorted while trying to hide her laugh,
"Yeah right" Marcus opened his mouth wide and put his hand over his chest and pretended to be hurt by her words,
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"I just meant that she got both" Emilia said whispering the last word.
"Thanks" he said with a low chuckle and stood up.
He turned around to walk away before she stopped him,
"I didn't hurt your feelings right?" He turns around to face her and gave her a smile,
"Of course not" he smiled and walked away.

A/nI'm incredibly sorry for the wait, but here is finally another chapter:)

A/n
I'm incredibly sorry for the wait, but here is finally another chapter:)

Love y'all <3