|Eighteen|

As the bell rang Max took her stuff and started walking out of class to go to her locker. In the hallway she found Emilia leaning onto her locker, they directly caught eye contact and Emilia smirked at her while Max bit her lip trying to hide her wide smile on her lips.
"Hey Em" Max said stopping in front of Emilia,
"Hi" she said back and stepped aside for Max to reach her locker.
"Ready to go?"
"Yup"

_______________________

They had come to Joe's and walked in. Maxine took Emilia's hand in hers and went up to the bar where Joe stood taking an order from a customer.
"Hello girls,good to see you again" Joe says as he puts his pencil to the paper in his other hand. He gave the girls a smile,
"you want to eat here? Or take it with you?"
Max looked at Emilia to check with her,
"We'll take it with us"  Max says and gives Joe a smile. He nods and takes up his pencil again.
"The usual?" He asks raising an eyebrow at the girls,
"Yeah" they say just as he nods and writes down their order and vanishes into the kitchen.
Emilia turned towards max who already faced her way, they were still holding onto each others hand until Emilia started playing with their interlocked hands, Max watched her as she was smiling to herself. They were cut off when Emilia heard her name.
"Emilia?" Said a familiar voice, both Emilia and Max turned around to see no one other than Georgia. Georgia stod up from her seat and hugged Emilia.
"Hey gurl" said Emilia while giving her a wide smile.
"Hey, so what are you two pretty gals doing here?" Georgia says tilting her head towards the girls with a big smile on her lips. " Here on a date actually, we're just getting food. I could ask you the same" Georgia looked over at the other side of the table at Paul, who sat there quiet and smiled at the young girls.  "Girls this is Paul, Paul this is Emilia and Maxine" both girls smiled back at him.

"Hi"

"Hi"

______________________________

Emilia and Max got their food and left soon the cafe.  Emilia held the bag with food in one hand and Max's hand in the other as they walked through town on their way to the Baker house.

As they came inside Max went to get glasses and paper towels as Emilia set down the food on the table in the living room and put on Netflix on the tv. Max made her way into the living room and jumped down on the couch right beside- almost onto Emilia. Max laughed at Emilia's face when she had landed onto her,
"I don't know if i'm supposed to or not but, I can't not kiss you right now" Max said not taking her eyes off of Emilia's face. She bit her lip as Emilia smiled at her.
"What's stopping you?" Emilia said smiling wider at Max who frowned, "My hunger" Max said almost sad.
Max took Emilia's neck in her hand and pushed her against herself and pressed her lips onto hers. After a short half second Emilia met her and pressed her's just as much against Max. Emilia had to separate their lips to regain oxygen to her lungs, she smiled at Max who breathed hard but still tried to pull Emilia's body closer to her. Max looked slightly up at Emilia and sighed,
"I think I have feelings for you"
Emilia's smile broke into a laughter as Max laughed herself at her own comment.
"Well, I do know I have feelings for you" Emilia says and grabs Max this time and smashed their lips together into a kiss. Emilia begun running her fingers through Max's hair as Max ran her hands up and down the side of Emilia's body, from the waist to her ribcage.
"Maxine?" Emilia whispered suddenly as she separated their lips. She was directly met by Max's eyes who widened like she had done something wrong.
"I think our food is getting cold"
"Fuck, I thought it was something serious Em" Max says slapping Emilia on her arm.
"Aow. Food is serious" She says and opens her food. Max rolls her eyes at her and takes the remote.
Emilia hands Max her food and she puts on a show.
"What are we watching?" Emilia says taking some fries and ate them,
"Brooklyn nine nine of course" Emilia chuckles as she took more fries.

A/nOmg, it was so long ago! IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I just have to handle life and all

A/n
Omg, it was so long ago!
IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I just have to handle life and all.
Love y'all sm <3

Richbitchalarm