|Three|

After school Emilia got home to the Baker's house.
She laid in bed watching tv while playing on her phone. She thought about going into town,check out some stores maybe,get use to the environment.
She got her leather jacket and went towards the stairs,she walked down the stairs as the front door opened and Marcus came inside. When he saw Emilia he groaned loudly and rolled his eyes dramatically at her,
"Aw,I'm glad to see you to" she says sarcastically as she puts on her high heeled boots.
"Where are you going?" He asks as he pulled his hand through his hair.
"I don't know,to town maybe. By the way,is there a target here? Or like a Walmart?"
"Yeah there's a Target just outside of Wellsbury" he says as she opens the door.
"Wait" she groaned as she turned to look at him,
"What?" She looked at him tiredly.
"It would take like an hour if you walk,i'll drive you" he suggested as Emilia shaked her head.
"With what car? And your not allowed to drive"
"I'll take my parents car"
"You still can't drive dumbass,i'll drive" Emilia says as Marcus takes the car keys and they go out towards the car. Emilia takes the car keys from his hand and smiles.
They got in the car and just when she started the engine the backseat door opened.
"Where we going?" Max leaned forward to the front seats.
"To target" Marcus answers he looks out the window.
"Oooo field trip" she squeals as she puts her seatbelt on.

______________

As they walked in Emilia took a shopping cart. Max suddenly just sat down in the cart as she ordered Emilia where to go. It started with ice cream,then chips,popcorn,and bakery's. Emilia rolled the cart until she stopped at art supplies. She picked a few paints and brushes,then canvases.
"You like art?" Max asked curiously biting her lip,
"Yea,i'm a real art nerd" she smiled back. Marcus interrupted them as he approached,
"You losers done?"
"Yeah" they both said in sync as Marcus rolls his eyes.

They loaded the car with their bags and then took a seat in the car.
Emilia started driving when max connected her phone to the speakers in the car. She played music,but it seems like everything Max's does,Marcus gets irritated or mad,or annoyed. But i guess that's siblings in a nutshell.

As they were home at the Baker's house Clint was already cooking dinner, Max walked up to him and poked his shoulder,
"Where's mom?" She signed,
"At Georgia's place" he signed back as Max nodded and headed for the stairs.
Clint noticed Emilia in the hall,
"Hi Emilia,how was your day?" She smiled as she returned an answer,
"It was good,everything was very....new" he smiled as he continued with the dinner.
"When did you learn sign language?" Marcus asked coming from behind her sounding a bit impressed.
"A few courses during the summer a few years ago" she sighed as heading up the stairs. Marcus nodded snd then came after her.

Emilia put up her art supplies,she tried to come up with something to paint or draw. But she was completely uninspired. She set up her stuff on the floor next to the window. She sat down holding a brush in her hands, but nothing came to her. Completely nothing. She use to be filled with inspiration.
Her paintings back home was usually black. It showed pain,loneliness,her own nightmares. Her favorite one she's ever made is the one thats just black,without a little,little spot in the middle of the canvas that still showed a little white. She was inspired by the dark,the night. And she saw something beautiful in that.
There was always a light in the dark.

___________

Max walked into Emilia's room unannounced interrupting her thoughts. She jumped on the bed and took the tv remote as she started switching between channels.
"What are you painting?" Max asked as she laid on her back and looked upside down at Emilia.
"Nothing,at the moment"
"Uninspired?" Max says as she rolled onto her stomach.
"Yeah" Emilia sighs as she laid down on her back on the floor.
"I don't know why, I use to have a billion ideas,and now I have no clue"
Max crawled down the bed and down to the floor. She laid on her back next to Emilia on the floor.
"Let it just come to you. You'll know what to paint when you feel it.
Emilia turned to face Max. They stared into each others eyes,inches apart, they kept their intense eye contact just when there was a knock kn the door and someone yelling:
"Dinner's ready,tell Marcus"
It broke their eye contact as they both stood up and headed out the door.
"Will you tell Marcus?" Max asked Emilia as she nodded and closed her door behind her. She was going to knock when she heard moaning. Her eyes widened ad she heard it louder. There was only one thing Emilia could do:
She banged on the door and yelled from the outside,
"It's dinner loser"

 There was only one thing Emilia could do:She banged on the door and yelled from the outside,"It's dinner loser"

A/n
I've been tryin to post at least one chapter a day, but i'll see how long that will go :)

Im giving you 900 words for this chapter 👌